Harry & Meghan #378 Doria the Mother of the Whoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up ma witches! ;)

Congrats to @Nuttynana for the thread title and thanks to @Hannahebee for the assist...

So.... we're still talking about the Beyonce concert...

Harry went to football, where it was noted on the literature that he does nothing. Meghan was also listed but went to another Beyonce concert instead and had photos taken with celebs.

Oh, and we're leaning into the 'witch' title bestowed upon us by Myra.

Anything else? please add if I've missed anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Thank you for the lovely new thread, title and the succinct yet very helpful recap ❀

I still don't have new flowers, but I have something fun to share. Can't believe I didn't remember this before! 🀦

Presenting a song that is at least a decade old (from my college days, to be precise), yet describes Smegs quite well! Also, Pappu is a common pet name that came to be used as slang for a not-so-savvy person.

(Trans. lyrics: https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/601)

Enjoy! πŸ€—

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A new thread πŸ˜ƒ Great title πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and " Still a shower of tit..."

Screenshot_20230906-112731_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230906-112819_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230906-112741_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I can't find myra on X o_O:unsure::oops:
Are you blocked or has she left?

Having now caught up properly on the last thread.... The Myra tweet about beyonce pics makes me think that it will clear up once and for all if it is M. If the pic is posted, then it's her... if it isn't then she isn't.

that's my thoughts about it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have just found her profile which is SussexPrincess and she has posted a video of Meghan and Jay-Z together although you can hardly tell if it is Meghan as the footage isn't that clear.
I have looked at her posts before, but she is not showing when I do a search. Will try updating X

Ah, updated X, seems to be working now, for a wonderful moment I thought she had been chucked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have just found her profile which is SussexPrincess and she has posted a video of Meghan and Jay-Z together although you can hardly tell if it is Meghan as the footage isn't that clear.
If she's flashing her minge at the billionaire Jay-Z then it's her 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Myra has posted and reposted THAT photo heaps of times, about 17 last counted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Miles behind but just want to register my witch name. Think it'll have to be Flighty witch.
Thanks for the new thread and epic takedowns of Smeg and the Spare Part, I am attempting to catch up....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Nuttynana and Hannahebee on the title.

I saw on the news earlier that there is going to be a doco with photographers talking about when they took pics of HMQEII.
Not sure if it will be shown in Aus.

I noticed from photos in the last thread Smeg is wearing a darker shade of paint. Is she changing it every year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes I thought this would suit Meghan in her further photo bombing ops of Beyonce and various other celebs etc - she could also write a message down the side so she ticks her "philanthropic" credentials
1694000478464.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What's up ma witches! ;)

Congrats to @Nuttynana for the thread title and thanks to @Hannahebee for the assist...

So.... we're still talking about the Beyonce concert...

Harry went to football, where it was noted on the literature that he does nothing. Meghan was also listed but went to another Beyonce concert instead and had photos taken with celebs.

Oh, and we're leaning into the 'witch' title bestowed upon us by Myra.

Anything else? please add if I've missed anything.

My very first thread title and many thanks to @Hannahebee for suggesting it.

bleep and Cuntess still cunting, feckin twats!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This kills me every time I see it πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘Έ
Minge faced,moronic bleeping mutt.

Looks like a bleep,acts like a bleep is a bleep to disrespect our lovely Queenie.

May her earholes turn to arseholes and tit all over her, and hope her mangy,mouldy,mineshaft Minge closes over and she pisses from her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.