Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mothballs

Myra AKA Smeg is coming across as a 14 year old mean girl. Better to be an ugly bitch than a narcissistic scrag.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Beechbum

OK then, the story about Prince Andrew that Celt says is too sensitive for her channel is all over twitter.

This is it in a nutshell.....
It is alleged that Andrew is accused of inappropriately touching and sexually assaulting a ten year old boy and a 12 year old girl in a nightclub in Ukraine earlier this year.
The children were allegedly left scared, crying and in a critical condition.

No idea what evidence there is but this is what is being discussed on twitter.
I just don’t believe that. He’s an arrogant, pompous, spoiled twat, but his having sex with VG isn’t evidence of him being a paedophile - she was above the age of consent in the UK.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I know it’s been said loads already but there’s no way she was at Taylor Swift’s gig , where’s the proof ? seeing as IG is bombarded with pics of her Beyoncé show up.

• Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
The arms give me the creeps. So long and always flailing around. I find them so odd. She never seems to know what to do with them

• Haha

Mothballs

Mmmm, but they won't want Haz swept up by the next grifter, or in the wild with his mates drinking and drugging.... They'll want him back in the fold and will probably find him a nice-but-dim, penniless-but-titled, replacement who knows what the Royals are all about.
I don’t think William cares what Harold does now. The majority of people have seen by his behaviour that he is the village idiot but he is also a grown man.
I also believe Harold doesn’t want to be back in the fold. He likes living in the US, doing nothing and getting high. All he wants is for his daddy to pay for his lifestyle.

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
This random thought has just come to me but if they were at the concert for Doria's Birthday how come Doria had no friends with her as the only people that attended were Meghan's closest friends.
Now come on hannahhebee! Doria can hardly invite all friends from Cell Block H, can she ? ;) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyBee_Aus

Thread suggestion:
Harry and Meghan #378 Ugly Bitches Checking In!
Quoting myself… but I just love the idea of ‘clapping back’ at Myra/Meghan with this title!
We are so proud to claim the title of Ugly Bitch if it is a label for people (non gender) calling her out on all of her grifting, fake, narcissistic, and disrespectful ways.
*Ugly Bitches Forever*

• Haha
Reactions: 42

VC10

VIP Member
A couple who truly deserve each other.
They really are an awful pair of cunts ; nasty, lying, snide, unlikeable , the sort of people that need to be kept at arms-length. Of no use whatsoever to Man nor Beast.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
On that Hugo Vickers piece I picked up on this part:

“I detect great humanity here. It is no secret that the King and Prince Andrew are not close, but it falls to the King to take care of his brother. He will have to provide for him. Apart from any other considerations, he is fulfilling what the Queen would have wished.”

I imagine when the time comes Charles will ask the same of William regarding his brother.
And I bet William says No. 😃😎😎

Once they are divorced, William * might* offer professional assistance for him , medical services etc ......

But then again- perhaps not.

I reckon they've washed their hands of him. William and Catherine are now Prince& Princess of Wales. They will be King & Queen .
I think they've all moved on emotionally and Destiny.

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Never watched their crapumentary ... Is this a real clip??? So damn fake. I hate these grifters.
What a Twat! Look at him.
---
On my IG feed , I still maintain there’s no divorce on the horizon.
They won’t divorce they’re perfect for each other, both pathetic, in their own fantasy world, bitter to the core,Mr and Mrs delusional. With two cardboard kids and Doria the explorer.
---
She had to pay to get in though there’s no way she got that booth for free lol 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha