Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cjguk

VIP Member
It will happen , just like we are made to believe things that have no base in facts.
It's a form of tyranny , tyranny of ''acceptable '' thought.
The ''thought'' in this case being whatever is sold as a majority/morally valuable opinion.
Illogical ?
The current Royalist is spreading anti-monarchist/republican values/ideas while believing that this is a ''good'' for the Monarchy.
And it's not the fault of the Royalist.

The Harkles PR team is just a part of this, the MSM is the dangerous part, and the MSM is what shapes/controls/and decides.
The echo chambers don't matter much. (Unless someone is here with some serious influence.)
That's so depressing but I have to agree with everything you've written, I'm just in denial

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Why would they?
Surely the opposite should be the case, why wouldn't they? The king's brother is all over the internet as having gone to the Ukraine with the British Foreign Secretary recently and abused two children.
It's not clear whether he went or not.
If he did it will have been with the king's permission.
If he didn't go as part of the government delegation, they should say so.
If he did go, this contradicts Chuck's statements that there's no role for PA.

BP should have already issued a statement to clear up these seriously bad allegations.
Why haven't they?

The only tangible connection seems to be this.
D Express
"Apr 14, 2023 — Helicopter flown by Prince Andrew during Falklands War donated to Ukrainian fighters."
And Obasi's "witness statement", unchallenged.
Plus the Foreign Office sealing of PA's Trade Envoy records, all over the press. Even if this is "routine", why 12 years later?

Celt is normally sensible, but she said she believed this 100%. ☹

The way this has been left, we assume the worst. Sensible people on this thread have dismissed it as rubbish, but there's no clarity.
2 + 2 = 5.

Compare the Palace response when Susan Hussey asked innocent questions. Her feet didn't even touch the ground before she and William were thrown under a bus to distance the chicken RF from "racism" that never was. The Palace issued a statement within hours distancing themselves. They should do the same for Andrew.

@knoddle posted
"The Tipsy Titan posted photos of PA riding in Windsor on June 5th, so I don't believe it and I don't think the RF should comment on such hogwash."
I must disagree here. Your average internet browser can't be expected to match up the pictures of PA in Windsor riding on 5th June as posted by our Tipsy Titan. These are serious allegations rather than hogwash and should be squashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
My sister has started buying Xmas decorations!
whats wrong with people it’s only September lol
Artists started making decorations in February 😋 I'm late for the festive season here again even though I never stopped working 😂

I like shopping for these things in off-season - they're much cheaper then, shipping isn't as messed up (when ordering online), and it's easier to get customs. Unless they're more expensive, depending on the product.

Odd as it may be, all this early shopping isn't as bad as Smegs wearing snowstorm-appropriate clothes in sunny summer temperatures 😂

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Two shit things in that video.. Beyoncé singing live and those dance moves. She should never dance in public again for the sake of us all. I don’t know who would pay ridiculous prices to see her.

I’ve seen a few bands live in the past 21 months the Most expensive tickets were taylor hawkins tribute tickets last year around £1400. Second after that was Red hot chili peppers at £300

The resale for Beyoncé tomorrow a decent view right next to the stage is $1024 for 2 people. Fuck that shit she’s not that good.. sorry Beyoncé fans but it’s true.
I did the Taylor memorial too.

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Why the surprise about Tele-graph? Or ..most media.
Steps of failure...date and time...same day, hour before , absolutely unprovable
Can't be proven but watch the arrow carefully :
1.Me here:
(191) Harry Meghan 368 Air Farce One Page 13 Tattle Life.png

Irrelevant, here her first version:

2.https://archive.ph/44Vf3
Prince Andrew ‘misled public in Newsnight interview’ over Epstein meetings.png

3.And directly after me, can't be proven:

Prince Andrew ‘had dinner with Epstein’, court documents claim.png

Watch the arrow .
Read the headlines and URL change.

• Wow
  • Haha

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I have just managed to get an appointment with My local CAB they helped the last few times and I got it They are worth thier weight in gold They got a massive tin of chocolate as thanks :cool:
---

I want I want
Ah I didn’t see this I’m slowly catching up, I’m glad you’ve got an appointment ❤

• Heart