Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Lurking in the shadows ready for her 15 minutes of fame on NF is Roslyn, Thomas Markle's first wife, dubbed "The Rose Of Rosarito". The One That Got Away.
Now snapped up by WME and being coached by their PR Gurus, she's ready, she's angry, and short of money.
Says Thomas is a cheating shit, cavorted unfaithfully with other women including relatives, disappeared for days on end, and told her to f......off many times. :oops::oops::eek:
Coming soon on Netflix!!
View attachment 2426051
from the Sun in 2019

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
The “Kardashian photographer” does that mean Kris Jenner is involved in her “come back”!

What a dickhead Jenner is. Just wait if she is Markle will use her thinking she will get as successful as Kim. Markle will Ditch her like she does everyone else then slag her off then Jenner will sue her for defamation and take her to the cleaners fingers crossed.

I’m gonna call it now..
What’s that funny shape round the armhole of her top just by her armpit?

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I follow an account called Nicholas flannery and I swear he based his acting on ILBW!

• Haha
  • Heart

chocdrop

This happened in his UK barracks too with local women and was hushed up. Just like his drug use at barracks was covered up and be was quickly removed to safety when there was a drugs check team on its way. Told he had to "go to the Palace for an urgent meeting". Whisked away, and I wonder what the other soldiers thought as his use of drugs was well-known. Tolerated it seems, like his mangy red beard.

He was according to officers roughing up the Afghani sex workers, and iirc local police or elders were informed. The last thing the British Army needed, village elders with proof that one of their soldiers was abusing their women. So they got him out. His own fault again, but of course he blamed the Australian leak. I think this was why he was pulled out of Afghanistan, not because an Australian magazine outed his presence there. It was a cover story for his vile conduct, it suited him because he could be brave and outraged that his presence had been blown.
Not sure I believe any of this TBH it's just fuel for the divorce settlement....

Evangelina

VIP Member
Never gonna happen
It will happen , just like we are made to believe things that have no base in facts.
It's a form of tyranny , tyranny of ''acceptable '' thought.
The ''thought'' in this case being whatever is sold as a majority/morally valuable opinion.
Illogical ?
The current Royalist is spreading anti-monarchist/republican values/ideas while believing that this is a ''good'' for the Monarchy.
And it's not the fault of the Royalist.

The Harkles PR team is just a part of this, the MSM is the dangerous part, and the MSM is what shapes/controls/and decides.
The echo chambers don't matter much. (Unless someone is here with some serious influence.)

• Heart
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
OK then, the story about Prince Andrew that Celt says is too sensitive for her channel is all over twitter.

This is it in a nutshell.....
It is alleged that Andrew is accused of inappropriately touching and sexually assaulting a ten year old boy and a 12 year old girl in a nightclub in Ukraine earlier this year.
The children were allegedly left scared, crying and in a critical condition.

No idea what evidence there is but this is what is being discussed on twitter.
Did anyone read the statement by the witness? Sounds an African name. Different to this, involving 2 toddlers boarding a helicopter in the Ukraine (last year?).
@Cat Eyez I don't know if it was on River as the same story, as the River video was too long to wade through.
I just can't see it. Is PA being finished off? Say they're sealing PA's records as Trade Ambassador, so at the same time they can seal the lot at one go using this story as cover?
Not only were reptiles like Mandelson and Bliar involved, but George Osborne was there too.
ETA Jeez

Last edited:
  • Wow

Vanelope

VIP Member
I think finding me with a pair of scissors trying to give her poodle ‘Honey’ a Pom Pom haircut must have pushed her over the edge 🐩.✂ 😲
She loved me really and I loved her. I always looked forward to my annual holidays in Scotland visiting her in the little village called Newtyle ….. such a far cry from my home on the outskirts of Manchester.
We stay in that part of the world quite often, Kingdom of Fife and beyond up to Braemar so have driven right past that village. Heart Scotland, heart it very much.
Having had a Queen who was half Scottish and devoted much of her life to being there, and a King now who loves Scotland very much, I think William isn’t as keen and might not be at Balmoral as regularly (rather be in Mustique).

• Wow
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Isn't that Kelly Rowland? Might be wrong
It is yes, Beyoncés bestie and former member of Destinys Child the girl group they was in together, practically family, i'm annoyed with Kelly if she's being taken in by Smegs!

Reactions: 19