Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Seeing as Meghan didn't go to the football match you would have thought that Harry would have took Archie with him, but like usual he didn't and it makes think that if Archie and Lili do exist then family time is clearly not a priority for either Harry or Meghan as they are constantly leaving them and never spend anytime with them either.
Archie was way too young. Meghan was home going through her outfits of wrinkle clothing for the trip. She wants to look her best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Tom Bower on gb news now. About Di's brother speaking in court today over Bashir scandal

Reactions: 19

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Course it does! Thought when I was writing it it didn't sound right. Off to the stupid corner I go. 🤦‍♀️
---

Comes in handy during busy times!
---

I can't see it. 😢 This comes up every time I click on it .......

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).
I couldnt see it at first, so copied web address and pasted into a different browser. Video is brilliant.

Reactions: 18

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
She is crazy enough to get the ball rolling on any story that will embarrass the King or the family. She is not normal and has no boundaries. She is crazy. The Andrew story is so over the top and not believable. Children in Ukraine are a sore issue because the Russians stole so many of them. Trying to link Andrew as a pedophile to young boys shows how stupid the authors of this lie are. Pedos who go after young boys have no interest in teen girls and that is what Andrew was called out for. Calling him a pedalo is wrong anyway. The girls were never that young. A 16-year-old is not an 8-year-old.

The African man who is the so-called witness is being used and I think he was selected because he is black. They wanted a tie in to racism in the royal family.
---

The Kardashians will trample them and not blink when doing it. Trevor said he felt like gum on the bottom of her shoe. Now it is her turn to feel like gum on the bottom of the Kardashian's shoe.
Perhaps when PMK is through, Rachel will feel like shit under those Louboutins. Even better! 💩

• Heart

Elpis

Go Doria! Those grandchildren need you. At least I hope she's a decent grandma.

Archie and Lilibet have a tough road ahead, I fear.