Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chancey Belle

This photo makes me wonder whether it was Abigail Spencer, or one of the Arsewell women? The nose just looks a bit wrong. She's not actually mentioned in any of the articles.

View attachment 2421608
They look like they're up in the rafters in the other photographs. They should be looking down at Beyonce on stage...not looking up at the ceiling. Maybe they're watching it on a big screen.

Reactions: 22

Evangelina

VIP Member
Let us ponder, futile I know:

1.It is acceptable to inform the world, and enemies , and everyone in between about a military helicopter donation.
It is acceptable to name the pilots in a context which is unrelated to their service, in a situation where the ''optics'' are ''regime change'' and interventionism .
So the MOD then wonders why nobody joins.
2.It is acceptable for the Palace/Government to leak information about someone's security detail, and acceptable for the media to spin this as they wish.

3. Next stage, the Andrew Lownie's of this world and the rest of the media and people not using logic.

Andrew Lownie should prove his point... about ''exceptional'' rather than normal confidentiality which was given to Andrew by writing about the Duke of Kent as the previous Envoy .
Btw.

How would Lownie and the tabloids and their worshipers explain this:

Date:
Aug 18, 2021 , yes ...me.

''His docs were sealed in 2000(probably because of the UK Trade thing) until 2069.
Bit of trivia. ''

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
There is no way PA would undertake such a visit. Absolutely not part of a government delegation. This is just shit stirring and deflection.

"Allegedly, the member of the British royal family arrived in the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv, on June 5, 2023, accompanying the delegation of the British Foreign Minister James Cleverley."

It seems that he did go with Cleverly. If so it will have had the approval of the government and the king.
Why did he go? Was he tempted with the idea if a trip like he used to make, with his brother's permission?
Has he been set up, ambushed away from home in a war-torn country where law and order have broken down and chaos rules?
What he has been accused of in Kyiv could not have happened in Windsor. Whichever way you look at it this stinks.
ETA
If he didn't go with Cleverly to the Ukraine, Buckingham Palace should issue a statement immediately saying so.

Last edited:

Chita

VIP Member
It is yes, Beyoncés bestie and former member of Destinys Child the girl group they was in together, practically family, i'm annoyed with Kelly if she's being taken in by Smegs!
Sorry, I'm feeling pensive.
Written by my long term secret crush, Mike Rutherford....

Taken in, taken in again
Wrapped around the finger of some fair-weather friend
Caught up in the promises, left out in the end
No pride, taken for a ride
You say I'm the only one when I look in your eyes

I want to believe you but you know how to lie
And if you say you understand I don't believe it
And when you reach out for my hand I don't believe it
And if you say you take the blame I don't believe it
And if say that nothing's changed I don't believe it, don't believe it

Taken in, taken in again
Someone saw me coming, a fool without a friend
There's one born every minute and you're looking at him
And if you say you want me near I don't believe it
And when you're holding back the tears I don't believe it
And when you swear that you are mine I don't believe it
And it's your heart that's on the line I don't believe it, don't believe it
Taken in, taken in again
Wrapped around the finger of some fair-weather friend
Caught up in the promises, left out in the end
No pride, taken for a ride
You say I'm the only one when I look in your eyes
I'd love to believe you but you know how to lie
You say you want me near I don't believe it
And when you're holding back the tears I don't believe it
Oh, there's one born every minute, you're looking at him
Taken in, taken in again
Someone saw me coming, a fool without a friend
I want to believe you, oh
When you say you understand
When you reach out for my hand
Oh, I wish I could believe you
Taken in, taken in again

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Awww - too bad - KC and PoW have both found that they have urgent subsequent engagements 🤣 🤣 🤣

So much for all of the Harkles' paid PR about "peace talks" ... more like the Cold War

It's quite possible that they could have a meeting of some sort but we might not know. After all it's a private family matter, and if they announced it imagine the press speculation and cameras at Balmoral and staking out the nearest airport. KC and Harald could easily meet privately, and it's not really our business.
The Daily Mail says KC has no time to meet, but this hasn't come from BP so can't be taken as Gospel. How do they know? It's as believable as all the other rubbish we read.
Maybe we'll only know from picking up on any repercussions that follow.

Reactions: 21

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
"A busy night last night?"
"Yes... not that kind of busy... not that kind of busy."
*grin*

rewind....

eh????

Nope, she genuinely said it.
Who said that? Smegs? 😳

Sorry, bit slow right now. Mum injured herself apparently (fine to use WhatsApp, but chores are a no-no), so I'm rushing to finish her chores on top of mine even though I'm woozy from allergy medication. Have to get up earlier than usual for dog as well. This is going to be another really long week 🤦

I don't think they will be in a rush either, it's hard to know how William feels but if I were to put myself in his shoes and think about how I'd feel if my younger sibling -

- Trashed our grandparents publicly and possibly hastened their deaths
- Threw mud at the rest of my family repeatedly
- Hurt our dad beyond belief at every opportunity
- Insulted my spouse and children
- Oh and then insulted me in writing

Yeah I don't think I'd ever want to see that little shit ever again, much less pay to support him. But I dunno maybe William is a bit more Christian and forgiving than I am!
Can't say what he'll do, but William should use Sparry for his own PR. That would be his payment for all the shite he and his Ho have pulled. I know it won't let the cycle or whatever end, but then Sparry and his Ho aren't going to leave the Waleses in peace anyway. So might as well get something out of it 🤷

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Tom Bower gb news. The cover up by bbc over the feud with Earl Spencer over Bashir. And what All Fayed was really like - a horrible man

• Sick
  • Wow

Hannahebee

VIP Member
In the picture with Kelly and Kerry Meghan's pose is remarkably similar to pictures that she posted on the Tig. The picture on the left with Jessica is what she posted on the Tig several years ago.
1693922953033.png
1693922963000.png

• Haha
  • Wow