Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bookworm. M does the booty shake

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Very short video, the Stoat looking pensive, his mother's death, anniversary of Her Majesty's death, Al-Fayed too just in case, his IG not doing very well.
Stuck in a concert with tinfoil Ho's and his rattlesnake mother-in-law, wearing a woman's jacket.
What's not to like?
(I still don't think it was him, it was stand-in Stoat. So where is the Stoat?)
ETA
KC is at Balmoral now for three weeks. Better to see the Stoat there if - IF they're going to meet? Harald pretends to be an important man with deadlines, but his life is empty and he has nothing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
This is a bit off topic but I thought I would mention it since we discuss Andrew and the Yorks in here as well... I don't know if the story about him in Ukraine with those kids has any merit-- it stinks of BS to me, but I went digging online and at least one of the places I went to just now tried to install crap on my PC. I'm running Malwarebytes and I don't think anything happened but just a reminder to be careful where you click.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Hmm, somehow 'myra' has a longer video of ILBW's choreography. :rolleyes: 😏:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Are you a grudge holder ? I am . I don’t have many grudges but I do remember ( with minute detail) when I’ve been hugely let down by immediate family members and it still burns when I think about it .
---
I try not be any more but there are some things that just cut too deep, especially with problematic family members who have hurt me over the years, I think that's why I empathise with William.

Seems to me he has the worst of narcissists to deal with here and although he's taking the best route of no contact, unfortunately for him the media is still obsessed with that evil pair. If the press would only ignore them but we know that's not likely to happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Very funny:
''PR expert Eric Schiffer, head of Reputation Management Consultants, told Newsweek: "I think any respect for his grandmother would be well received ultimately. If he has an interest in a relationship he'd be wise to pay tribute to his father."

And he cited Prince William's willingness to be photographed driving to church with Prince Andrew as evidence royal forgiveness may be possible: "I mean, if Andrew can get back then Harry certainly can."
Ignoring the stirring behind it.

Well, based on this Harry's visit will be.. ''accidentally '' leaked probably long after visiting Charles .
Teh ''fix'' looks good.
They all seem to forget Andrew didn’t betray his family. Harry Trashed his Family. Andrew is public person non grata but there is a huge difference between public and private.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This is a bit off topic but I thought I would mention it since we discuss Andrew and the Yorks in here as well... I don't know if the story about him in Ukraine with those kids has any merit-- it stinks of BS to me, but I went digging online and at least one of the places I went to just now tried to install crap on my PC. I'm running Malwarebytes and I don't think anything happened but just a reminder to be careful where you click.
Whatever it is, it profits (media) from the historic cluelessness about Royal ''jobs.''
Everything can be sold, the ''elected'' can fail at everything , as long there's a Royal to pin it on.

His heli was donated to Ukraine , somebody is trying to kill him, or at least get him to kill himself .
That's probably the origin of this .

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They all seem to forget Andrew didn’t betray his family. Harry Trashed his Family. Andrew is public person non grata but there is a huge difference between public and private.
I don't think he wanted to settle with his alleged victim, but he made that sacrifice for TQ and her jubilee. He was loyal to TQ and the RF. I still don't like him, but that credit is due.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Abigail Spencer wasn't in the country night of concert according to her IG
Screenshot_20230903-191404_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hmm, somehow 'myra' has a longer video of ILBW's choreography. :rolleyes: 😏:m

I find it telling that Harry did not want to be involved in any of this because in the videos that I have seen of Meghan dancing he doesn't appear in any of them unless I am mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is just so horrifyingly awfully cringeworthy.
I was a strong believer in "dance like no-one is watching" but the ho's moves put an end to that.

She really needs to dance when no-one is watching 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.