Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two tit things in that video.. Beyoncé singing live and those dance moves. She should never dance in public again for the sake of us all. I don’t know who would pay ridiculous prices to see her.

I’ve seen a few bands live in the past 21 months the Most expensive tickets were taylor hawkins tribute tickets last year around £1400. Second after that was Red hot chili peppers at £300

The resale for Beyoncé tomorrow a decent view right next to the stage is $1024 for 2 people. duck that tit she’s not that good.. sorry Beyoncé fans but it’s true.
I did the Taylor memorial too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it would never happen, but wouldn’t it be just delicious, if BIB did happen for Dorito, and the Marijuana Mama gets a tv show while Rachel just gets her ‘blog’ back?
It really wouldn't surprise me if Doria was asked to appear on some low rent TV shows, the sort of thing Meghan would turn her nose up at, and she might end up being more popular than her daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We have proof smegs reads here!! There we were just a few days ago mocking her dancing on the Netflix prog and I bet she thought "I will show them!" And boy has she shown us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hmm, somehow 'myra' has a longer video of ILBW's choreography. :rolleyes: 😏:m

I’m mesmerised by the awfulness of her dancing. She can’t move her hips separately to her Spongebob torso. The woman next to her appears to be doing a workout with imaginary weights.

How come the member of the public that took the video was a fan or gullible fool rather than a heckler?

I wish Dennis Pennis was still doing his thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Go Doria! Those grandchildren need you. At least I hope she's a decent grandma.

Archie and Lilibet have a tough road ahead, I fear.

Reactions: 18
Hahaha I'm the same I have not spoken to my sister for 30 odd years because of stuff , I am hardcore about holding grudges I burn bridges whilst still standing on them and it really does not take that much thesedays to light that match
I loathe the ‘be the bigger person’ shite. Not for me.
Nice to have friends who are just like me lololol!

I have to admit that I totally do not get the Beyonce love. Admire anyone who wants to get up there and do their thing, but I don't have to be a fan of what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hmm, somehow 'myra' has a longer video of ILBW's choreography. :rolleyes: 😏:m

Why is the whole section to her left, empty? Reminds me of when she had empty seats next to her at Wimbledon. That dancing is the fakest I have ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is the whole section to her left, empty? Reminds me of when she had empty seats next to her at Wimbledon. That dancing is the fakest I have ever seen.
Many seem think that her poor dancing comes from Doris. I think it is completely due to her white Markle genes. No rhythm. No musicality.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think he wanted to settle with his alleged victim, but he made that sacrifice for TQ and her jubilee. He was loyal to TQ and the RF. I still don't like him, but that credit is due.
I'm sorry he settled because I wanted VG called out for the kind of person she is. Her husband too. They ran out of the money that had been settled on her and now wanted more wherever they could get it. I always felt that VG was old enough to know what she was doing, and her parents damn well knew it as well. It was always all about money. Her parents thought that she could catch a rich husband and that showed how naive they were. Going back to a quote of Prince Philip regarding actresses and that you date them, but don't marry them, there was no chance in hell that any of the men Epstein loaned her to were going to marry her. If this had happened when TQ was younger and in good health, I think they would have fought it out. David Boies is a loathsome attorney who will stop at nothing. I have also wondered how VG managed to hire him. Now I am thinking that he took her as a client because the other high-profile men urged him to do it because Andrew took the pressure off of them. You noticed how the laundry list of important wealthy men was not written about constantly? Keep the focus on Andrew and people won't be looking at Bill Clinton and Steven Spielberg et alia. The same goes for going after Ghislaine Maxwell. Keep the focus on her so people won't delve into the business deals that Epstein had with the big names.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
as someone who only goes to pub gigs/festivals watching performers who sweat away in the same togs from beginning to end - please can someone explain the mechanics of all the costume changes during the set - is there a lengthy recess between the songs whilst B goes off stage & gets in & out of them ????? or is it all done by sleight of hand by dressers/dancers on stage? How much of the whole shebang is B actually on stage performing?
This is from the mercury news review
Yet, whatever momentum that the star had built with that nice opening segment quickly slipped away as she took the first of six mini-breaks — as a video played and she got ready for the next act — and then returned with the “Anointed” segment to play three consecutive new songs that hardly seemed to please the crowd.

Reactions: 26
I did the Taylor memorial too.
Talking of Taylor, remember when Haz slapped him? He really has no idea how to behave, does he? And excuses invariably got made for it all because he's just being a Cheeky Chappie and Mummy Died. Obnoxious brat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Remember when Harry told a presenter that he 'doesnt sound like a black chap' ?!

That sounds like unconscious bias to me ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.