Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think William cares what Harold does now. The majority of people have seen by his behaviour that he is the village idiot but he is also a grown man.
I also believe Harold doesn’t want to be back in the fold. He likes living in the US, doing nothing and getting high. All he wants is for his daddy to pay for his lifestyle.
The ginger thundercunt will never come back to the UK to live, he'll just wander the world being totally useless

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Meghan Markle

Where would she be now without Harry? A question often considered and here on Tattle it’s imagined she’s a penniless, houseless grifter begging for crumbs as someone’s walk on Aunt in a Hallmark show or better still serving tables in Las Vegas.

Here’s her previously much more famous SUITS cast mate #PatrickAdams. I came across this annoying pop-up ad on my online Scrabble game. He’s advertising a click and slide game called Royal Match. Oh dear. Wonder how the Dutcharse feels about that trading on his online marriage? Surely that’d pay mere pennies !
Reduced to pop up ads on games, what a come down.
😳🤔😉
View attachment 2423346
Since I have never watched Suits I had no idea who this idiot was but am completely fed up with seeing his stupid face every single day on my computer. There is also an equally irritating woman promoting it too, again I have no idea who she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This random thought has just come to me but if they were at the concert for Doria's Birthday how come Doria had no friends with her as the only people that attended were Meghan's closest friends.
I don't think orange jumpsuits would have been allowed, there was a color scheme you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On that Hugo Vickers piece I picked up on this part:

“I detect great humanity here. It is no secret that the King and Prince Andrew are not close, but it falls to the King to take care of his brother. He will have to provide for him. Apart from any other considerations, he is fulfilling what the Queen would have wished.”

I imagine when the time comes Charles will ask the same of William regarding his brother.
I don’t Andrew never betrayed his family

Reactions: 33
I don't think they will be in a rush either, it's hard to know how William feels but if I were to put myself in his shoes and think about how I'd feel if my younger sibling -

- Trashed our grandparents publicly and possibly hastened their deaths
- Threw mud at the rest of my family repeatedly
- Hurt our dad beyond belief at every opportunity
- Insulted my spouse and children
- Oh and then insulted me in writing

Yeah I don't think I'd ever want to see that little tit ever again, much less pay to support him. But I dunno maybe William is a bit more Christian and forgiving than I am!
Are you a grudge holder ? I am . I don’t have many grudges but I do remember ( with minute detail) when I’ve been hugely let down by immediate family members and it still burns when I think about it .
---
I don’t Andrew never betrayed his family
No he didn’t .

I think Charles will ask William to forgive the brother but William is made of stern stuff and hopefully will skit around any death bed request.

Reactions: 35
Why the surprise about Tele-graph? Or ..most media.
Steps of failure...date and time...same day, hour before , absolutely unprovable
Can't be proven but watch the arrow carefully :
1.Me here:
(191) Harry Meghan 368 Air Farce One Page 13 Tattle Life.png

Irrelevant, here her first version:

2.https://archive.ph/44Vf3
Prince Andrew ‘misled public in Newsnight interview’ over Epstein meetings.png

3.And directly after me, can't be proven:

Prince Andrew ‘had dinner with Epstein’, court documents claim.png

Watch the arrow .
Read the headlines and URL change.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Are you a grudge holder ? I am . I don’t have many grudges but I do remember ( with minute detail) when I’ve been hugely let down by immediate family members and it still burns when I think about it .
---

No he didn’t .

I think Charles will ask William to forgive the brother but William is made of stern stuff and hopefully will skit around any death bed request.
I'm a professional grudge holder. I'm easy going but once you duck me off, I'm done and there's no going back. And yes, I might not remember why I walked into a room, but I can list out someone's wrongdoings going back decades ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I do wonder why Harry went to the Beyonce show. He certainly doesn't strike me as a Beyonce 'fan' and doesnt look to be enjoying it. He could have just let Meghan and Doria go along together (like my husband would!) Either she persuaded/bribed him telling him they are in a private box and it will be safe or they decided between themselves to go together to hush up the rumors of a divorce. Either way I don't believe a divorce is on the cards and the press needs to stop with that narrative unless there is solid proof because its making us in the UK look bitter. Just my opinion but I wish they would stop reporting on them altogether!!!
I think at this stage it's just business. I think that their joint contracts with Netflix etc were based on them working as a couple and their "luurve" story (a love so great that they were prepared to leave Royal life and live as ordinary (multimillionaire) Americans 🙄 🙄 🙄 ). The previous (failed) Sunshine Sux PR tried to position them as "Royals in LA" so lots of fake Royal tours, walkabouts, red carpet events, Polo, private members clubs, and receiving fake "humanitarian" awards. But it failed to make them liked - therefore their current PR is trying to reposition them doing ordinary "couples" things to make them "relatable" to the Netflix audience so it's Basketball, the Kardashians, Beyonce concerts and dinner in the Local Italian in the monstrous beach cover-up dress. However it's never going to work as it's clear that they are unhappy, and don't enjoy spending time together, notwithstanding Megain's dramatic rictus grin and fake dancing. They probably had a reel of faked togetherness ready for instagram - but the mobile footage of them distanced and Harry looking fed up ruined the PR crafted narrative.

Reactions: 33
Article in the Telegraph:

Even though its written in positive terms, I think this is a snark article........ from the initial photo of a balding Hazno, to a clear description of each and every faux pas the pair of them have got involved in over the past year....a night out in New York, with the obligatory contested, pap car chase, mention of court cases, Megsie intending to move back into influencing.....and all the mentions of what might have been, if Hazno could have done his half in half out service....using tools like Invictus and Netflix in tandem!!!! (which would never have worked!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Shamelessly stolen from a comment on Reddit:

"Stick to being a 'Mommy' maybe as you have failed as a daughter, sister, sister in law, actress, duchess, daughter in law, model, podcaster, writer, blogger, humanitarian, activiist,. She must have learned her moves from those seals she sang to when seducing that junkie ginger twit."

Except I would argue that she isn't even a 'Mommy.' Wow. I have never seen one person so spectacularly and publicly fail at, well, everything! :unsure:

:cry:

NOT.

:LOL:
She is very successful at being a failure. When you are Trying to solve a dilemma one of the questions to ask used to be “what would Jesus do?” and follow what you think he would have done. Now we can ask ourselves the question “ What would Rachel Meghan Markle do?” and do the opposite and ask god to forgive us for ever having considered doing something she would do. 😎😎😎😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Very funny:
''PR expert Eric Schiffer, head of Reputation Management Consultants, told Newsweek: "I think any respect for his grandmother would be well received ultimately. If he has an interest in a relationship he'd be wise to pay tribute to his father."

And he cited Prince William's willingness to be photographed driving to church with Prince Andrew as evidence royal forgiveness may be possible: "I mean, if Andrew can get back then Harry certainly can."
Ignoring the stirring behind it.

Well, based on this Harry's visit will be.. ''accidentally '' leaked probably long after visiting Charles .
Teh ''fix'' looks good.

• Sick
---

No he didn’t .

You can only truly forgive someone if they are sorry for what they have done.
Harry will be sorry but only for his loss of military patronage’s and money. Not for the way he has treated and insulted his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
is there solid proof about him roughing up sex workers ?
Of course not, there's never solid proof about anything to do with them and proof would mean prosecution. Can't have that. I think this was touched on by Celt some time back? Also a girl roughed up and others were coming forward - maybe Celt or Laura Poirot and on the internet as well?
We've heard nothing further so likely they've been paid off. According to one blogger BP paid one off some time back.
There are no concrete facts about these two or their supposed children, and it's kept that way on purpose.
Four years and counting. We don't even know where they live.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Beyonce's tour started in May yet this is the first time I have heard about it.
I heard about the tour Thursday on the morning news on my way to work because the concert had been the night before and had gone after the allowed time
15CEA504-C175-4832-88D6-0CAF7328726E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm a professional grudge holder. I'm easy going but once you duck me off, I'm done and there's no going back. And yes, I might not remember why I walked into a room, but I can list out someone's wrongdoings going back decades ;)
You sound just like me, in my younger days I used to put up with bad behaviour to a point and then would cut someone off when they stepped over the line. My patience has drastically shortened as I've got older. These days if someone hurts my feelings they're out. I always remember bad behaviour and find it hard to forgive. I'd rather spend time on my own than with people who piss me off.
That's probably why my list of friends has drastically reduced in recent years 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 46
And his security that his paranoia deserves
In a lot of ways his security allowed for his bad behavior. In the real world without having security he would have gotten the crap beaten out of him for a lot of his antics instead he had people to intervene so he didn’t deal with the full consequences of what he did
---
You sound just like me, in my younger days I used to put up with bad behaviour to a point and then would cut someone off when they stepped over the line. My patience has drastically shortened as I've got older. These days if someone hurts my feelings they're out. I always remember bad behaviour and find it hard to forgive. I'd rather spend time on my own than with people who piss me off.
That's probably why my list of friends has drastically reduced in recent years 😄
I really hate using this phrase with how it has been co-opted but Me too

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Looking at Charles and the Braemer Games:
In 1981:
%2F37%2Fd1%2F05%2F37d10553e62ee108626537c211a487e4.jpg

It was a interesting day.
During God Save the Queen, Charles said to Diana :
''They are playing our song.''

Diana in a absolute fit of the giggles , and Queen and Queen Mother with faces like thunder are very hard to find photos from that day.:ROFLMAO:
Bit of trivia .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.