Harry & Meghan #372 Still looking messy in her foreskin dressy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting my own post, but what's wrong with the laydeez on here? All those green, queasy, emojis! Do you seriously expect me to believe that if these 2 were eyeing you up in one of Guy Pelly's nighclubs, you wouldn't be straight over saying "Mine's a Lambrini with a whisky chaser."? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not even if they offered us a bag of cheesy puffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love Lakeland.

It's full of wonderful things that you don't need but you want them. I never thought I would covet a cherry de-stoner . . . but there you are.
anyone remember the Tupperware long plastic pickled onion grabber?????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would you use a pic of smeg collecting flowers at the Windsor walkabout for your banner on Twitter?! The people weren’t there for her!
---
anyone remember the Tupperware long plastic pickled onion grabber?????
I have one still! I inherited some super cool kitchen bits from my Nan - I’ve got a tongue press too! But yes a pickle fork and a little wheelie orange thing for making lattice pastry!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I love Lakeland.

It's full of wonderful things that you don't need but you want them. I never thought I would covet a cherry de-stoner . . . but there you are.
I want one now!
---
It looks cheap attending a function like that , and is about her level. She has NO IDEA.
It looks like she has her knickers in her handbag - well, we've all been there haven't we?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was it
@London Hung Guy ?
Popped in for a bit but seems to have gone again.
That's him and he was very amusing

My confession l love gay men, they have a really funny sense of humour and so well groomed at least the ones I have met, unlike the ginger wankbreath he would not appeal to a blind man

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
But when he arrived home all he got was a battered old boiler
……” this is not what I ordered my love. You promised so much before we were wed but now you have got the ring on your finger …..”. He was silenced as she placed a claw like finger on his thin lips “Shush,” she said “I cannot do what you most desire as I am with child!” “Well strike me down with a feather, not a red one please, how did that happen as I thought I could only fire blanks?” he spluttered. “It must be a miracle, we are the chosen ones. Fetch me a beer and a packet of pork scratchings, I’m in the mood for celebrating!”

…….tbc

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love Lakeland.

cherry de-stoners are great and I use child labour todo the de-stoning! Can also use it for olives. I’ve got a lettuce knife, a strawberry huller and a bean slicer too - I love a gadget!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quoting my own post, but what's wrong with the laydeez on here? All those green, queasy, emojis! Do you seriously expect me to believe that if these 2 were eyeing you up in one of Guy Pelly's nighclubs, you wouldn't be straight over saying "Mine's a Lambrini with a whisky chaser."? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Am I the only one who doesn't think Nacho's looks are all that?

New thread here:

The strike thru doesn't appear to have worked...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.