Harry & Meghan #372 Still looking messy in her foreskin dressy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
''Meet me at the lake'' sounds very generic.....romance.....If they have big enough stars in it it might do well, but I cant imagine it taking the world by storm. Fewer people are watching Netflix than before.
Are we even sure it’s going to be a film ??? …..I just thought it was a bossy order to Backgrid ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can see her now, standing in the queue for a Mr Softee 99. Lili sick down the front of her tee-shirt and shrieking because she's tired and hungry, Archie whining and pulling at her flamingo shorts and hitting her with his plastic spade, in a right strop because he has sunburn, sand up the crack of her f*nny, trying to get to her purse out while not dropping a castle-shaped bucket full of shells . . .
cullercoats!!!!!?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely off topic, but legionella bacteria has been discovered on the Bibby Stockholm, allegedly safe place for asylum seekers to wait interminably for their application to be processed. You honestly couldnt make this tit up... results came back on Aug 7 a day or 2 before the first people arrived. How lovely.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Barrold wandered over to Billiam’s house to tell him about his new love. And also to get something to eat. However when he went to the fridge it was locked, as was the cupboard with the biscuit tin.
It’s the wife’s idea said Billiam. She, er, I’m, well..she was fed up with people eating all the food and then she had to go shopping again.
Who was stealing the food asked Barrold, looking in the bin for left over pizza.
Um…me..replied Billiam
Why did you say that with your fingers crossed asked Barrold.
Billiam thought for a moment and then replied It’s a therapy thing. Stops me thinking about food.
Barrold shrugged. I am very hungry so shall go back to my teeny tiny cottage. My new love has promised me roast chicken…
But when he arrived home all he got was a battered old boiler

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Smegz recent weight loss points to her repositioning herself as a desirable women now back on the market.

@Scotch Mist have you had too much sun and sangria m'dear. Smegs is not, has never been, and will never become "a desirable woman". Shake yourself down and have a word with yourself. 🙄😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Absolutely! I’ve always thought the whole blaming Anne thing was just misogyny. A kinder and frankly more likely reading of events was that Anne was trapped in the situation. She’d seen her sister used and discarded, and despite what Henry believed, being a Royal mistress was not an honourable position. Telling Henry she just wasn’t interested would have been social suicide, not just for Anne but for her whole family. It’s highly unlikely she ‘withheld her favours’ in order to get him to marry her - who in their right mind in the 1520s would imagine the king would divorce his royal born Spanish princess wife with powerful relatives in order to marry the daughter of a knight just because she wouldn’t sleep with him? With hindsight, the fact that he did exactly that makes it seem like a likely result, but at the time it really, really wasn’t. I could talk about this for hours! 😂
[/QUOTE]

We'll have to meet for a Tattle coffee one day! Anne is one of my heroines!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I miss getting the Lakeland brochures, my late mom used to look forward to them and we could spend an afternoon buying freezer bags and new potato peelers🥺

Happy days lol😊
I love Lakeland.

It's full of wonderful things that you don't need but you want them. I never thought I would covet a cherry de-stoner . . . but there you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Caption competition?

'Costa del Crime' is a new series following a British policeman (Harold Mountbatten-Windsor) who is teamed up with a Spanish cop (Nacho Figueras) to catch ex-pat criminals living on the Costa del Sol. Exciting drama with a hint of romance - will the passionate Spaniard melt the frosty exterior of the ŕepressed Englishman? Perfect afternoon viewing. Every weekday at 2pm.

View attachment 2371498
“The’The Other Guys’ — unlike their heroic counterparts in the aristocracy, two idiots abroad fail to garner headlines as they play day-to-day.

1691756269830.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We had a gay man here on Tattle a little while ago can't remember his name but haven't seen him for a while, would be good to know what he thinks or any other gay Tattler on here who can give an opinion.

They make such a happy,loved up couple!!

Was it
@London Hung Guy ?
Popped in for a bit but seems to have gone again.

• Heart
Maybe she'll buy a Sparrypinprick-sized bit of land and name it 'UK' 😉

She has more chance of ruling Asgard than she has of the UK - I appreciate its nearly the weekend and people want to let their hair down, but duck me, some people need to step away from the chemicals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There are not enough laughing, sick, take your pick, emojis in the universe for this! 🤣🤮🙄🤣🤮🙄
There really aren’t. I finished the book this morning and had two immediate thoughts: 1. This is NOTHING like their story … stories. NOTHING. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Nothing works. Not the meet cute, not the death of the mother (which occurs in the heroine’s 30s) and certainly not the situation. 2. Why on Earth would anyone pick this book up as a movie??? It is “An Affair to Remember” meets “Dirty Dancing” meets a wrecking ball. It is an awful book with a story that meanders and two main characters you HATE for their stupidity — one good conversation could fix the plot on page one. Oh, wait … I am beginning to see the similarities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.