Harry & Meghan #372 Still looking messy in her foreskin dressy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
''Meet me at the lake'' sounds very generic.....romance.....If they have big enough stars in it it might do well, but I cant imagine it taking the world by storm. Fewer people are watching Netflix than before.
Tip off the FBI that it's a code. That would be fun šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 18
These two are definitely gay Harry looks like John Inman, a good old goosing for the Ginger Geisha and his pretty polo puck!
I'm with you on this, Harold doesn't really like women which is why he treats them so badly. He doesn't respect women at all and by all accounts has been pretty mean to almost his exs. He definitely swings both ways and has probably been in denial about it for years.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm with you on this, Harold doesn't really like women which is why he treats them so badly. He doesn't respect women at all and by all accounts has been pretty mean to almost his exs. He definitely swings both ways and has probably been in denial about it for years.
Is his Mrs the beard. ideal for her to blackmail him and the RF after all lots of it about in Hollyweird and I think he is a seedless jaffa hence the surrogates.

She was too old and diseased and he hasn't got the little swimmers required.

Definitely he is gay which accounts for some of his tit behaviour but, he is plain nasty either way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Could also be one of the reason he is grumpy and scowley in her presence but much happier on his own? - when he is on his own he 'do' who whatever he wants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. No sooner was the party over than his blushing bride whispered in Barneyā€™s ear ā€œDarlin, shall we take some photos of the inside of the palace, of the places we are not allowed to go, for our photo album and maybe some photos of your brotherā€™s children? They will be nice to look back on when we are old and grey/bald. And maybe we could record a few conversations along the way just for the fun of it.ā€

ā€What a splendid idea Di, now letā€™s away to the bedroom to make children of our own, who will inherit the vast wealth you say we will make when we move from this draughty place. I canā€™t wait to stop working and lie in the sun all day while Papa sends me a monthly allowance to keep us in the luxury we deserveā€

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.tbc
.................Despite attempting all positions known to man, (and a few special ones of her own) it appeared that possibly Barolds swimmers were more landlubbers, and having to endure these shenanigans was giving the bride a rictus expression.
Sneakily, she visited Mrs. Needle of the Padding, who had a discreet shop near Blag
More cottage. A bump was made in various sizes to mimic pregnancy, (after all, the bride was no stranger to strap ons). Could this most daring of Royal frauds succeed? It would be easy to keep Barold from her bed, stating pregnancy, but could she hoodwink the rest of the world?....................
tbc

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Agreed. The way he fan-boys around Nacho is sick-making

Reactions: 27
In my view removing the Duke title now is not the right thing to do and meaningless because it wouldn't change anything. Everyone knows who they are (unless they've been living under a rock) and they will forever be associated with that title. Having it taken away would just look petty and spiteful on the world stage. Not to mention Smegz then having a Princess title which would be exploited by her fans.

Having said that I don't think that his American children should inherit a British title so I would be in favour of it not being passed on. The kids already have 'Prince and Princess' anyway which they won't be able to use in the US.

Hazno definitely shouldn't be a Councillor of State and should be removed from that list. This is going to be a problem for William as all the elder members of the family die off. I do hope he's got a plan on how to keep Harold out and prevent him attaining any power in the future.

I don't think that Harold or the kids will ever lose their place in the line of succession unless it's revealed to the public that the kids were born using a surrogate (or don't exist). I very much doubt this will ever happen though.
Once the Wales children reach adulthood they can be CoS though, canā€™t they? Hopefully Edward, Anne etc have a few years left in them and the Wales kids will be grown up before it becomes an issue. Also once William is king, Catherine becomes a CoS. Even if Harold is still a CoS then, Catherine, George, Charlotte and even Louis would take precedence and Harold would never be called upon. I agree he shouldnā€™t be in there at all and maybe William has plans to address that, but Harold will never, ever be allowed any power by William.
---
BIB

I apologise unreservedly. I mistook your meaning.

I love Anne Boleyn, and I get annoyed when people blame her for destroying Henry and Catherine's marriage. I don't think she wanted anything to do with H, but as a woman had little or no autonomy in this situation - nobody said "No" to that particular king. I think she held him at bay for two reasons - 1) she didn't want to end up as a royal "cast-off" like her sister Mary and many, many other women, and 2) she hoped he would eventually turn his attentions to someone else and she could just get on with her life.

As it was, she ended up stuck with him, and lived her life on a knife edge because sh hadn't produced a son. had she given H a male heir, he would't have been determined to get rid of her the way he did.

She was an amazing and truly magnificent woman.
---

*throws self to floor, weeping, like a thwarted duchess*

But that's not faaaaiiiiir! I just can't do this any more!

*picks up nylon spatula and waves it ineffectually*
Absolutely! Iā€™ve always thought the whole blaming Anne thing was just misogyny. A kinder and frankly more likely reading of events was that Anne was trapped in the situation. Sheā€™d seen her sister used and discarded, and despite what Henry believed, being a Royal mistress was not an honourable position. Telling Henry she just wasnā€™t interested would have been social suicide, not just for Anne but for her whole family. Itā€™s highly unlikely she ā€˜withheld her favoursā€™ in order to get him to marry her - who in their right mind in the 1520s would imagine the king would divorce his royal born Spanish princess wife with powerful relatives in order to marry the daughter of a knight just because she wouldnā€™t sleep with him? With hindsight, the fact that he did exactly that makes it seem like a likely result, but at the time it really, really wasnā€™t. I could talk about this for hours! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In my view removing the Duke title now is not the right thing to do and meaningless because it wouldn't change anything. Everyone knows who they are (unless they've been living under a rock) and they will forever be associated with that title. Having it taken away would just look petty and spiteful on the world stage. Not to mention Smegz then having a Princess title which would be exploited by her fans.

Having said that I don't think that his American children should inherit a British title so I would be in favour of it not being passed on. The kids already have 'Prince and Princess' anyway which they won't be able to use in the US.

Hazno definitely shouldn't be a Councillor of State and should be removed from that list. This is going to be a problem for William as all the elder members of the family die off. I do hope he's got a plan on how to keep Harold out and prevent him attaining any power in the future.

I don't think that Harold or the kids will ever lose their place in the line of succession unless it's revealed to the public that the kids were born using a surrogate (or don't exist). I very much doubt this will ever happen though.
Duke of Clarence, Duke of Windsor - let Harold keep Sussex. He's sullied the title now.

Reactions: 28
Once the Wales children reach adulthood they can be CoS though, canā€™t they? Hopefully Edward, Anne etc have a few years left in them and the Wales kids will be grown up before it becomes an issue. Also once William is king, Catherine becomes a CoS. Even if Harold is still a CoS then, Catherine, George, Charlotte and even Louis would take precedence and Harold would never be called upon. I agree he shouldnā€™t be in there at all and maybe William has plans to address that, but Harold will never, ever be allowed any power by William.
Whilst I do agree with what you say about the Wales family, leaving him in the CoS is still too ambiguous and leaves him open to being involved in decisions making for both the RF and the UK - that is just not acceptable to me and I feel very strongly as a UK resident, that we cannot have a person that does not live in the UK, has trashed not only the RF but the UK residents and the commonwealth being allowed to make decisions effecting us.

My only hope is that as soon as William gets on the throne Harold is cut off and cast aside immediately.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
of course she is - she's such a regular mom šŸ˜
I can see her now, standing in the queue for a Mr Softee 99. Lili sick down the front of her tee-shirt and shrieking because she's tired and hungry, Archie whining and pulling at her flamingo shorts and hitting her with his plastic spade, in a right strop because he has sunburn, sand up the crack of her f*nny, trying to get to her purse out while not dropping a castle-shaped bucket full of shells . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I saw in one of the Daily Fail notices, that Rita Ora is going to be singing at the Invictus Games .. :sick: well probably doing it for the veterans, but no doubt she'll be being paid and I bet she doesn't come cheap and also to get on the NF programme.

Also, just noticed that Harold was wearing an ear piece when doing the Japanese chat show, so all his answers were being fed down his lug holes which proves again he's as thick as two short planks.

Rita Ora is one of the mentors/singing coaches on The Voice Aus.
The other overseas mentor is Jason Derulo.

Two locals Jessica Mauboy and Guy Sebastian.

I don't watch it so no clue on how they are.

Reactions: 13
---

Absolutely! Iā€™ve always thought the whole blaming Anne thing was just misogyny. A kinder and frankly more likely reading of events was that Anne was trapped in the situation. Sheā€™d seen her sister used and discarded, and despite what Henry believed, being a Royal mistress was not an honourable position. Telling Henry she just wasnā€™t interested would have been social suicide, not just for Anne but for her whole family. Itā€™s highly unlikely she ā€˜withheld her favoursā€™ in order to get him to marry her - who in their right mind in the 1520s would imagine the king would divorce his royal born Spanish princess wife with powerful relatives in order to marry the daughter of a knight just because she wouldnā€™t sleep with him? With hindsight, the fact that he did exactly that makes it seem like a likely result, but at the time it really, really wasnā€™t. I could talk about this for hours! šŸ˜‚
Women had no power in Tudor times and the King could do whatever he liked.
Anne probably thought that being married, rather than being a mistress, would offer her protection but the opposite happened. As a mistress she would have been discarded in time along with any illegitimate children when he moved on to the next woman. This would at least have saved her from being killed off at a young age. As you say she was in a very difficult position and couldn't win either way.

Back to the Harkles I believe that they are no longer a real couple and appearances together are all smoke and mirrors to keep their brand going. Hazno definitely looks happier with Nacho than he does with Smegs šŸ˜„
He always looks more relaxed when he's not with her. There's definitely something going on and I believe their relationship is a front. Hazno will not want to admit that he married the wrong person even though he likely realises that now. I wouldn't mind betting both of them are playing away with other people.
Smegz recent weight loss points to her repositioning herself as a desirable women now back on the market.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think my adaptation will be better (I'm working on it now), Meet Me at the Lakeland .... a tragic romance about two star-crossed lovers who meet in the bakeware section at Lakeland in Norwich. :rolleyes:
I miss getting the Lakeland brochures, my late mom used to look forward to them and we could spend an afternoon buying freezer bags and new potato peelersšŸ„ŗ

Happy days lolšŸ˜Š

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The tattle ads have come up with a gem today MINGA Clothing line London! - London , Peckham and Montheshitshow

Surely a UK company would know the connotations of Minger?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I tried to stop myself from going into the wiki because I knew I would spend hours in there šŸ˜ remembering the threads that the pictures relate to.

Anyway, I gave in, and I know we said it at the time but Harry never looks this relaxed and happy with Meghan, imo.

C64E8116-A526-410B-B9F5-123B0C589287.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I tried to stop myself from going into the wiki because I knew I would spend hours in there šŸ˜ remembering the threads that the pictures relate to.

Anyway, I gave in, and I know we said it at the time but Harry never looks this relaxed and happy with Meghan, imo.

View attachment 2372709
Rather unsettling that Hasno appears to be trying to hold Nachoā€™s hand in this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Rather unsettling that Hasno appears to be trying to hold Nachoā€™s hand in this
We had a gay man here on Tattle a little while ago can't remember his name but haven't seen him for a while, would be good to know what he thinks or any other gay Tattler on here who can give an opinion.

They make such a happy,loved up couple!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Barrold wandered over to Billiamā€™s house to tell him about his new love. And also to get something to eat. However when he went to the fridge it was locked, as was the cupboard with the biscuit tin.
Itā€™s the wifeā€™s idea said Billiam. She, er, Iā€™m, well..she was fed up with people eating all the food and then she had to go shopping again.
Who was stealing the food asked Barrold, looking in the bin for left over pizza.
Umā€¦me..replied Billiam
Why did you say that with your fingers crossed asked Barrold.
Billiam thought for a moment and then replied Itā€™s a therapy thing. Stops me thinking about food.
Barrold shrugged. I am very hungry so shall go back to my teeny tiny cottage. My new love has promised me roast chickenā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.