Harry & Meghan #372 Still looking messy in her foreskin dressy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Amiyaya for the brilliant title!

After the PR and clap back blitz of last week, some one must have physically restrained Smeg, because we only got one article where she educates us unwashed peasants that her zebra crossing dress is in fact a sweet nod to the Barbie film, which she actually went and watched on her BD with Portia Rossi and her sleb friends.

Speaking of sleb friends, no one wished her Happy Birthday, except Ellen, on her FB page (wait, FB is still a thing?)

More details came up from a published snippet from Tom Bower's upcoming book on David Beckham, and BOY there are juicy:
- Smeg ingratiated herself with David and Posh, she used their home in California for free, she used Posh's make up and hair stylist, then accused Posh of leaking stories.
- At the wedding, D&P found out they were not invited to the night party, however, David was asked by Sparry to join him in Oz for the Invictus.
- Once there, David was ghosted. Reasons given is that Roachel didn't want Posh to outshine her (witch, you are outshined by dry dog turds on the regular, what you talking about?).
- Last straw, Roachel pressured Posh to give her freebies, which she accepted reluctantly, even if her business was having trouble. Needles to say, Posh got markled.

Article came out about Whinge and Minge having bought the rights to some romance novel to produce for NF. Much emphasis about the similarities with their lives: someone's mom dies in a car accident, and some one went to Toronto that one time. yep. definitely. that book is SOOOOOO about them.

Just out, and related to the post above: Roachel is accused of crossing the picket line, as if she can make herself more despised and hated in Hollywood.

Hollywood agents advice their clients not to mix up with the duo; Travolta, the latest A-Lister linked to them as BFF, came out and declared he only mingled with them briefly at a "Spare" launch party back in January.

Better Up is going tits up: they are firing some 100 employees; reports coming out that they are not happy about their spare CHIMPO, because the company gets dragged in the tabloids every time Smeg and Dumbass are in the news (which is every day, and twice on Sunday).

Sparry released a puff piece that he's taking Aldi to Africa, to make up for his missing King Charles II's (sic!) Coronation (did he have one tho? wasn't he warring with Oliver Cromwell?).

Lots of memes and funny titles were shared. we played a game of "what Spice girl name would fit Smeg"; some of the many funny answers: Bitter Spice, Wannabe Spice, Scrubber Spice, Whinger Spice, Old Spice, Faux Spice, No Spice, Spite Girl, Fecken Grifting Penis Ladder Lovin' Spice, Krusty Spice, Bitter Spice, Vacant Spice, Spare-y Spice, Toxic Spice etc.

Old Thread:

If i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Bloody Monday mornings. Already been on the phone to my car insurance as I’ve bumped my car into another car in the staff car park 😭
No one hurt luckily. Just gonna cost me. 😭😭😭
ETA: to keep it on topic, I also hate the markles.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
nicked from the read (it) only site. so now, Roachel is using Deuxmoi for clap back and denying the gossip?

bgz1kpv6pkgb1.png

and another one that defo happened. roachel@hotmail must be very busy indeeed.

c0efrtf1nkgb1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m so honoured to ‘insert word salad ad infinitum/ad nauseum’ !!!!

sometimes my wit astounds me and other times I cry because I can’t get out of the car because ive forgotten to take my seatbelt off!!!

messy, messy, messy!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
nicked from the read (it) only site. so now, Roachel is using Deuxmoi for clap back and denying the gossip?

View attachment 2362347

and another one that defo happened. roachel@hotmail must be very busy indeeed.

View attachment 2362351
Thing is though, the feud with the Beckhams hit the YouTube commentary videos, hardly anyone is going to see the deuxmoi stuff. She’s desperate. I’d rather believe the Beckhams than fake-car-chase Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Wasn’t it DeuxMoi that came out a bit ago and said they never got blinds or gossip on the royals until Meghan appeared? I would bet anything related to her or the royals comes straight from the horses mouth

Reactions: 52
Thing is though, the feud with the Beckhams hit the YouTube commentary videos, hardly anyone is going to see the deuxmoi stuff. She’s desperate. I’d rather believe the Beckhams than fake-car-chase Meghan.
BIB especially when confirmed by Tom Bower. this is so sad and pathetic. i love it :devilish:
----
Wasn’t it DeuxMoi that came out a bit ago and said they never got blinds or gossip on the royals until Meghan appeared? I would bet anything related to her or the royals comes straight from the horses mouth
i think that was Shallon formerly of TMZ or Star magazine. she's funny on YT and she was suing those 2 for defamation.

Reactions: 41
I think that was Enty (on the DeuxMoi podcast).

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thanks @Shushex for starting this new thread and excellent recap and congrats @Amiyaya on the fabulous title (if a little gross 😂)

So they have bought the film rights to a book ....... a book about a couple who meet in their 30s, one who lost a parent in a car accident, post natal depression, mental health etc.

At last they have found a book, from which they can make a film, which will be all about themselves but just using different names.

A couple who just cannot stop talking about themselves, serving the same old tripe up in just a different format!

How many variations can there be on this theme ....... they are the most boring couple on this planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thanks to @Amiyaya for the brilliant title!

After the PR and clap back blitz of last week, some one must have physically restrained Smeg, because we only got one article where she educates us unwashed peasants that her zebra crossing dress is in fact a sweet nod to the Barbie film, which she actually went and watched on her BD with Portia Rossi and her sleb friends.

Speaking of sleb friends, no one wished her Happy Birthday, except Ellen, on her FB page (wait, FB is still a thing?)

More details came up from a published snippet from Tom Bower's upcoming book on David Beckham, and BOY there are juicy:
- Smeg ingratiated herself with David and Posh, she used their home in California for free, she used Posh's make up and hair stylist, then accused Posh of leaking stories.
- At the wedding, D&P found out they were not invited to the night party, however, David was asked by Sparry to join him in Oz for the Invictus.
- Once there, David was ghosted. Reasons given is that Roachel didn't want Posh to outshine her (witch, you are outshined by dry dog turds on the regular, what you talking about?).
- Last straw, Roachel pressured Posh to give her freebies, which she accepted reluctantly, even if her business was having trouble. Needles to say, Posh got markled.

Article came out about Whinge and Minge having bought the rights to some romance novel to produce for NF. Much emphasis about the similarities with their lives: someone's mom dies in a car accident, and some one went to Toronto that one time. yep. definitely. that book is SOOOOOO about them.

Just out, and related to the post above: Roachel is accused of crossing the picket line, as if she can make herself more despised and hated in Hollywood.

Hollywood agents advice their clients not to mix up with the duo; Travolta, the latest A-Lister linked to them as BFF, came out and declared he only mingled with them briefly at a "Spare" launch party back in January.

Better Up is going tits up: they are firing some 100 employees; reports coming out that they are not happy about their spare CHIMPO, because the company gets dragged in the tabloids every time Smeg and Dumbass are in the news (which is every day, and twice on Sunday).

Sparry released a puff piece that he's taking Aldi to Africa, to make up for his missing King Charles II's (sic!) Coronation (did he have one tho? wasn't he warring with Oliver Cromwell?).

Lots of memes and funny titles were shared. we played a game of "what Spice girl name would fit Smeg"; some of the many funny answers: Bitter Spice, Wannabe Spice, Scrubber Spice, Whinger Spice, Old Spice, Faux Spice, No Spice, Spite Girl, Fecken Grifting Penis Ladder Lovin' Spice, Krusty Spice, Bitter Spice, Vacant Spice, Spare-y Spice, Toxic Spice etc.

Old Thread:

If i missed anything, please add to the recap :)
Considering she got ‘papped’ at a farmers market, and a salon appointment - how believable is it that she went to the cinema with Portia and not one person realised who neither of them were? No paps/mobile pics/Joe public?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Considering she got ‘papped’ at a farmers market, and a salon appointment - how believable is it that she went to the cinema with Portia and not one person realised who neither of them were? No paps/mobile pics/Joe public?
nil. not only that, but iirc the same gushing article claimed she was photographed by a bachelorette party and she so graciously went and wished the bride well. yeeeeeesssss. sure jan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks shushex for starting new thread and brilliant recap, thanks also Amiyaya for fabulous and very apt title !

All the talk about M producing etc. It won't come to anything as they're both too lazy and it would entail working more than their usual one hour a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thanks shushex for starting new thread and brilliant recap, thanks also Amiyaya for fabulous and very apt title !

All the talk about M producing etc. It won't come to anything as they're both too lazy and it would entail working more than their usual one hour a week.
How can they sign a production contract which will need scriptwriters on set, pre and post production etc who will have terms etc; while there is a strike?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

This showbiz stuff is all Smegz keeping the attention on herself in place of having an acting career herself. She's never really cared about acting, she's just an attention seeker. Surely the ginger bird brain can see that now?

I doubt whether he will be involved with this project at all (not even for an hour), just his name will be attached to it. She will be the one shouting the odds (if production ever starts) and bullying everyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.