Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I bet they are visiting a lot of schools at the moment

If I were the PPoW then I would have certain concerns about Eton as I believe that not all boarding houses are inside the school and pupils walk around town a fair bit between their boarding house and school rooms. I also believe that there is public access to the playing fields and grounds - all of which must make it a bit of a security nightmare. The fact that George was snapped on a private visit would worry me, On the plus side it is very close to home in Windsor on the minus they cannot send all of their children there because Eton doesn't accept girls.

I would think that they would also look at some more campus style schools that would be more secure.

Reactions: 16

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I love yoga. I’m considering a retreat this year but not sure 🤔
That should be fun! Go for it, if you find a nice one! ☺

Oh thank you for the explanation, @Bobble22, @Lenniel and @Chita. Can see the resemblance! 😂

Here he is....
View attachment 2253382
---

I once fell asleep in a yoga class.

Old dude taking the class rocked up in a suit and tie. Took off the jacket, tie, shoes and socks then rolled up his shirt sleeves and delivered the most relaxing session ever.
He looked 108 but my goodness he was amazing!
I wasnt the only one to almost snooze when we did the yoga breathing bit.
Thank you!

We used to do yoga in school - shavaasana (the one where we pretended to be dead) was our favourite pose 😂 our instructor today told us to take a power nap after the session - should have seen the looks on the HRs' faces 😂😂

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Wootton is driving me mad with his Tory bias. He won't hear a word against Boris. I can't watch him anymore!
He's just a bad actor MoodyBlue, I'd take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He only cares about one thing, his career and being on the telly-welly.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Oh dear. If it's coming from Camp Shug hit that ignore button. They claim William likes pegging & ho bagging, etc. it's 💯 a deflection. It's Haz that has the brain damage quite clearly; how transparent are these stories. Nothing but pure BS like the Hanbury rumours. Haz is jealous of the POW's wife, family, brains, possessions & dick. We know none of the Stoat's is functional so the bots continue to spin the opposing narrative. Every time it sounds more far-fetched. Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Peanut butter and jealous.
---

That's from 2020; look at the website name. Spotboye! Bwahahaha like a time machine forecasting their downfall.
---

That's interesting. We suspected Aitch may have certain predilections and if Cheryl Cole was a beard it makes even more sense. 🤔 Keep Calm & Tattle On!
I know to ignore the rumours, but I'm fearing their riling up of the sugars and other unstable/people with an agenda. When there are economic and other troubles already (the weather, for example, and leftover frustration from the pandemic), it takes just a single spark. Or a rumour of one. We see it this side of the world almost every day.

The Gruesomes are putting out really bad stuff into the Universe. God keep the Waleses protected and healthy 🙏

Tip ...... Use Olive Oil first for soaking black hammerite brushes in to get most of the paint out before washing in warm water and washing up liquid. Somebody told me this and it works every time.
Mustard oil/machine oil/silicone oil work well too. Washing up liquid is amazing. We've got people here selling pretty expensive 'brush soap' which is basically solid washing up liquid in a tub 🤦

Just don't let Sparry and his Ho find out that you have oil of any kind for non-food purposes. You might suddenly find your supply gone 😋

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Shaun Attwood with Sam Markle and Paula M. 'Has M always shown signs of being a narcissist'

• Sick

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
I am planning a midnight feast as we speak. Anchovy paste and a box of crackers hidden in my lacrosse net with a small tin of toffees Nanny gave me for Cristmas. Then some ginger beer is stashed under my gym knickers in my bedside locker.
I've bribed the prefects with cheesy poufs to turn a deaf ear.

11pm tonight in Wisteria dorm.
If you're still raiding the kitchens at Midnight I'm in! I'll bring extra batteries for the 🔦
---
Can someone explain what the Ascot event is all about? Has it always been a thing?
My family left the UK before it started but I found this! ❤

• Heart