Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Yep. Doesn't surprise me.

Imagine if the BRF were on reddit. Daily posts from all of them 😂 maybe they already are there 😉🤫

Really sad about the submarine, though a good thing it would have been quick for those inside.

It's 4.30am and I need to be up again in less than four hours, but can't sleep. Thoughts of submarines are causing panic attacks. Had accidentally seen a video today as well 🤦

Every time something like this happens, my mind goes to MH370 and the grieving families. They never got closure.

Hopefully this doesn't offend: I hope the plane didn't go anywhere near Smegs. Her Minge would have worked like a black hole and consumed the plane 🤦
The Barracuda Triangle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jaybob

There were reports of Catherine, PoW, also visiting the grave on the island before her wedding. It was stated that Diana’s brother wanted to avoid hundreds of visitors descending upon the small village church (more like he wanted the revenue) and he wanted her grave to be easily tended and looked after…..on an ISLAND surrounded by huge trees with an extremely high water table? If she is there, the least he could do is maintain the trees and the vegetation. Probably the only thing stopping her floating off the island (if she is there) is the lead lined casket and the ruddy great bit of marble which is keeping the coffin beneath the earth.
I always thought she was put on the island to keep people away. The island is on his land, if there are no boats around it's impossible to get to her unless you want to drag your own boat with you or swim? Sounds fairly secure??

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Was it Tom Bower that said the gruesomes were changing their name to Spencer. Could this be a plant to discredit his book. They can't sue him over what's in the book (like PP and HMQEII looking at a shawl) so they are passing stories through a third person.

• Wow

Shushex

VIP Member
damn they're being ripped into by another ESPN/sports podcaster! i wonder how the diabetes squad will justify this one's "unconscious bias".

Reactions: 18

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
My son’s birthday is on Dead Diana Day. I remember he was 11 when she died, and he was FURIOUS because, he said, she’s going to ruin all the tv on his birthday every year. 😂😂
My nephew's birthday is 11th Sept, which was also my oldest's due date... that's a bad day

• Sad

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
They lead a fantastic life. Mixing with the best of the best, visiting the best of the best, wearing the best of the kilts 😁
Not sure how long ago this was, but when my boss was in the Army he was invited/suggested to apply for the job of equerry to Prince Charles, but he declined - said you basically don't have a life of your own

jkroche95

VIP Member
They moved to Windsor to be near Eton as well as her family. I don’t suppose other schools are in the running.
I wonder where Charlotte will go. Will she go to the co-ed Marlborough like her mum and Eugenie. Zara went to Gordonstoun and Louise went to St Marys but that's Catholic..! ;)
Lot's of good girls' schools too in that area.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!
also Happy Birthday to @Cassandra333 , and for yesterday @InsomniNat & Wills!!!

Not appreciating that the best Rachel could do was to make the Singapore visit announcement ... she could have unpacked flatpack 3 at least - she's slipping!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
They’ve shown how serious they are about the grift, she’s made sure she’s permanently attached to the RF by a child and she was going to do it “properly” the first time.

Once she got pregnant, it wasn’t all butterflies and dreams come true, the reality of being a kick in the pants off 40 and pregnant kicked in. Hazza’s feelings about the press etc bubbled up. She had that ridiculous baby shower and all the press was there and it was negative, that’s when it kicked off, then the comparisons to POW, bet she wanted the steps moment and he said no etc etc.

Then after he was born and it came out about the titles, you know stuff they probably should have cleared up before they got married, so they kicked off and left the country. They moved to California where commercial surrogacy is a thing and she persuaded Hazza there would be no way for the RF to find out the truth.
You could be right but the truth is, we just don’t know.

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
I feel this headline needs to be captured in its full glory

What an absolute potato brain. He is either permanently high or so far from reality that you could park a cruise liner in the gap.

If Spotify want to make some money back they should release audio recordings of any meetings where they discussed the tosspot. The executives must have been permanently head in hands with him.

View attachment 2259502
Makes you squirm with embarrassment
---
Someone also points out that blue lights mean police in the USA. Ambulance lights are red over there. So if blue lights were seen it was not an ambulance.

If they split it will be extremely messy and we'll have lots of these rumours coming out, because both will try to play the victim.
Imagine what that is/will be like, months of fun 😑

Chita

VIP Member
She sure does look wonderful. I absolutely love that she’s wearing more bright colors and statement earrings. I like to think it’s at least partially a message to Smegs that POW fashion game is light years beyond hers.

And a "sweet nod" to the late Queen who wore jewel brights to occasions.

• Heart

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
I'm not too keen on the pattern/colour (although I accept these colours are coming back in) kinda reminds me of a washed out duvet cover. One of my favourite royals though.

(again - I am no fashun guru. I actually found some placemats in TK Maxx this morning that were the same Morris pattern as one of my shirts)
Didn't Mrs Bucket have th same pattern?

• Haha

HadBax

Chatty Member
Gb news just made a good point re Martin Bashir and bbc cover up, why hasn't H sued over this? Instead he's quiet as a mouse. Gb news said its cos there's no cheque
Who would he sue on behalf of? I’m not aware of any legitimate cause of action he could bring on behalf of himself, and he can’t sue on behalf of Diana.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Maybe QC’s wearing of Dior today was a subtle ‘thank you’ to them for not hiring M.
I think she was always wearing Dior and the reason we had the spurious leak was because the harmless knew and wanted to rock the boat by forcing Dior to take her on by manifesting