Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I am also the not very proud owner of a pair of chunky legs (hate that term, I was called that and tree trunk legs mercilessly at school), completely out of proportion with the rest of my small frame, I always struggle with knee length boots but my Matalan beauties fit perfectly! I’m Not sure what I’d prefer to have though, my horrible legs or a pair of sparrow legs like the Ho…
I also have tree trunk legs (thanks Dad lol), though they aren't as huge as some of the females on my Dad's side of the family. Despite that I have said that I'd rather have mine than legs like the ILBW.

Chunky legs are definitely better than those skinny, shapeless things. They should never see the light of day. And as for her gross feet, I'd rather have my square ones than hers.

Reactions: 16

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Gb news just made a good point re Martin Bashir and bbc cover up, why hasn't H sued over this? Instead he's quiet as a mouse. Gb news said its cos there's no cheque
It's a great point. OT. Wootton is driving me mad with his Tory bias. He won't hear a word against Boris. I can't watch him anymore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve returned my last few pairs because they were rubbish. I’ve been wearing them as long as I can remember but it’s like thy just gave up on themselves around 2016 🤷‍♀️ Iswear by Ariat now.
Can't beat good old Dunlop wellies ;) (although I do have some Ariat western boots for line dancing - but I bought them for pennies off ebay lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jkroche95

VIP Member
I didn't think he boarded at Ludgrove as there were photos showing Diana collecting him at the end of the day clutching a drawing he'd done.
they don't allow day pupils, just boarding. Are you thinking of Wetherby? The grey and red uniform? That was their day school until aged 8.

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Toddler pushing? what's that about
Episode 5 of the Netflix comedy. Twice on camera. I'll look for links. Here's 1 I saw, and got furious about

2nd one some one else found. Farce is walking with Rachel, and she shoves him out if camera (almost)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
William and Harry boarded from 8 I think. First at Ludgrove then at Eton.

Off topic
There's an interesting documentary on youtube about 8 year olds boarding for the first time. It's quite sad :( It's called 'leaving home at 8'
I didn't think he boarded at Ludgrove as there were photos showing Diana collecting him at the end of the day clutching a drawing he'd done.

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Same thing happened to LL Bean when they outsourced to China. Their products are shit now, but at least they weren’t Markled!
I miss the old LL Bean so much. Still have some of their good quality stuff from years ago when they had local people as models. LONG ago.

penpitstop

I saw something along these lines yesterday but forgot to screenshot, glad I found reference to it again...
View attachment 2253974

Baroness Bruck seems to be a KC lover & a Wills & Catherine hater.
View attachment 2253978
Catherine is taking a lot of criticism on social media at the moment regarding her spending. On one hand I do see their point, it seems excessive especially when a lot of other royals are doing a lot of rewearing at the mo. She has been in 2 (and probably a third for Ascot) new outfits this week. The optics aren’t great. But I do like seeing a new outfit! Plus she got a promotion so that deserves some new clothes :LOL: But yeah wish she would rein it in a little to stop them going on about her not reading the room!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ♥

I wanted to ask...I did not get the EastEnders reference. Could you please explain?

This has been fun, starting with Spotify. Finding it a bit hard to sit in front of the laptop all day after such a long time, so the entertainment has been very welcome 👌😂

We've got Yoga Day tomorrow (June 21), my office did a virtual session today. Was thankful to see that no one had turned up in a bikini or a slippery dress or transparent, tight clothes 🙏 not markled at all 😂 (won't post the photos because trauma ...or should I for a bit of fun? 😉)
It was from this post ....

• Heart
Reactions: 14