Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve still got my “Cradle Roll” (church of Scotland) with the minister’s signature on it.

Reactions: 22
I am on the fence about flatpickers. What real proof do we have that they do exist? Birth certificates- meh. Questionable photo of TQ in a ratty cardigan and PP looking at a shawl wrapped lump dressed in outfits recently photographed at a horse show, Christening photo for farchie very suspect. No Christening pic for lilibucks. We do have a bouncing bump, a bump which slid to her kness in the purple dress and evidence of impossibly deep, legs close togather squats in heels while 'heavily' pregnant. Blurry photos, photoshopped photos and weird/incongruous videos of kids that seem to have no connection to their 'parents'. And a history of lies, manipulation, more lies and the vindictive, furiously destructive nature of mr and mrs reek. Until I see real proof either way, I shall remain sitting on the fence.

Reactions: 56
I caught a bit of John Cleese this morning talking about the trial and he was saying the papers lied about Hugh Grants claim being thrown out last week. Hard to know what to believe with this trial insofar as the newspapers aren't going to print anything that makes their case look weak. Just wanted to put that out there. I also heard an independent lawyer suggesting Hazno is in a good position at the moment.

Reactions: 28
Why haven't they been seen out with snakebite, or a nanny taking them to pre-school, or picking them up? Nothing makes any sense and if these children, if they exist, are kept away from everyone, left with paid staff as their "parents" travel around the world, then I'm surprised that someone hasn't reported them to the California authorities for abuse.

Reactions: 36
For me the two flags to question Smeg's pregnancy with Aldi was the bump falling below the knees and that white dress with the flowers that was so tight the seams were stretched to almost popping and the bump ending up square.

I think Smeg tried on that dress without the bump and thought it looked good, but decided to squeeze into it for the event and everything got squashed during the car ride.

Smeg thinks just grin and everything will be OK.

Reactions: 32
Can I please ask those who believe the kids exist to explain the differing sizes of her tummy, and flat stomach during her trip over to the US for her baby shower, when she wore the skinny jeans on a night out.

It's just far too confusing for me to believe that madam carried Arch. And, I really can't understand why they keep using Gavin etc to play the parts of Arch and Legless. It's absolutely crazy.

I'm on the fence as to whether any surrogates exist, as we've not had the delightful pictures of family outings. Zilch.

Reactions: 35
I’ve got one, but it’s from 60 years ago…

Reactions: 13
I do believe that there are two children that do exist, that are possibly biologically Harry's or maybe both of theirs.

I do not believe that she carried them or gave birth to them.

I'm not sure if we've seen the real children yet at all or if they are just stand ins (for securiddy reasons - paranoid Harry!)
Maybe we haven't seen them properly because the dates of their births are not what we have been told.

The children we have seen do not appear to have any natural connection to their parents at all and it's all rather odd (and very sad) if they really are their real children!

Reactions: 45
I’ve no clue if the children exist. My opinion swings more than Smeg’s moonbump. However, if they do exist, I really feel for them - imagine, Snakebite as your grandmother and Smeg as your mother? I’d be wishing someone would pack me in a box and take me to IKEA faster than you can say two hour car chase!

Reactions: 42
I think she wanted the world to see her pregnant. She wanted to steal all limelights because SHE was pregnant. The hands around the bump like no one I've ever seen. I think sometimes she wanted her belly to be bigger than it was and she may have gone for a bump. This again is just a theory but one far more simple than fake kids, for instance.

For me, what makes me lean into the belief that she was pregnant, was the fact that both times she did gain a lot of weight. Her face changed and took her a long time to recover. We saw that when she presented Archie on the palace and again on the Netflix doc. She is too vain to put the weigh on just to claim she was pregnant. Does this give me 100% assurance she was pregnant? No. She could be on drugs and anti-depressants that also make you swollen.

I don't know. I just don't know.

Reactions: 39
Another weird possibility: perhaps the children are often out and about in the area with their nanny, but they look nothing like the children hired to play them…for ‘security reasons.’.

Reactions: 51

For me, I just don't think it is possible to fake two whole babies and have them in the line of succession. And if it is possible, then it definitely wouldn't be done by Harry and Meghan, who I find to be very stupid.

The changing shape was a puzzle for me too, but I saw a lot of women explain that it happened to them too when they were pregnant.
This could be the case with her.
Apparently, it all depends on how the baby moves around. This is just one example I could find:

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 24
Oh no! Have you tried throwing money at Sparry's ButterUp? We can go in on a lawsuit together, but we have to wait for at least a decade so the statute of limitations is over.

That's the PR classes I should have taught. Throw your client's money at social media/news organisations, buy bots and 'friends', kill freedom of speech and cite right to privacy whenever they are called out. Glad they're quiet for a bit, although as someone pointed out, it's usually the lull before the storm.

What a lovely rhyme, kindergarten-worthy! Smegs should plagiarise it for her post-divorce book.

I'm okay - a bit better after the SOS medication I took and the hours I slept yesterday. At least didn't throw up today Lots of bad things happening and too many people making lots of demands though so it's exhausting to deal with. Thank you for asking the 'damn it' reminded me of the cringe 'vintage' show that I was rewatching a couple of months ago - the hero used to shout 'I love you damn it', and the heroine 'confessed' the same way

However, the French Open is on, the men!!!! The legs!!!.Major Johnny??? Pah!
Pretty sure that's blasphemy

Reactions: 23
I am in the US. There are such things as baptismal certificates. I have one from when I was baptised. It was in a protestant church. I assume each denomination has their own rules.
---
Wow, I've graduated to member!

Last edited:
Yes for a lot of women morning vs night bump will vary a lot. But not in the space of an hour like hers did. I’m currently expecting-last week I attended an antenatal clinic for 3 hours with 20 other women at various stages of pregnancy. None of these women had a bump that remotely resembled Meghan’s. I know women all carry differently-but not to the extreme of her’s- her bumps are certainly unique and like nothing I have seen or experienced before. I am on the fence about what the truth is but I believe either surrogacy or making her bump bigger based on footage of her bump alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.