Harry & Meghan #351 If you can‘t polish a turd, you can wrap it in gold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought there was a bigger age gap, William has been treated so differently to Harry over the years
Treated very differently - William turned 15 a few weeks before Diana's death and Harry turned 13 two weeks after

William always parentified and expected to "take care" of Harry more like a parent than a brother of a similar age - but who took care of William?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The talk earlier was that H knew nothing about going in through the back door, hence his furious red face and Smegz smiling and,Doris nodded off
I have to say I still believe that Meghan set him up because throughout the whole thing she was smiling away and loving every minute of it whereas Harry wasn't happy at all and it looked like he didn't even want to be there. I mean even the pictures of him in the taxi he looked visibly upset and annoyed as I think he realised that he had been set up by his wife and mother-in-law.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Great news everyone! I'm getting an award! :m
I've been inspired by Duchess Meghan and I wasn't sure whether to go for The National Television Awards, Rear of the Year or an Olympic Gold Medal. However, I think they are a bit frivolous and I want to promote my brand as an intellectual, feminist and philanthropist. So I've decided on... the Nobel Prize for Peace - Yay!
I've sent the organisers £10 and am looking forward to the award ceremony. Just need to get a gold lamé tie for my bodyguard...
Oh good choice, you get to go to a classy awards ceremony in Sweden,get a gold medal and there is €1m prize money.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to say I still believe that Meghan set him up because throughout the whole thing she was smiling away and loving every minute of it whereas Harry wasn't happy at all and it looked like he didn't even want to be there. I mean even the pictures of him in the taxi he looked visibly upset and annoyed as I think he realised that he had been set up by his wife and mother-in-law.
Exactly my point - he knew nothing about it but they did! They planned it. Bookworm video was very interesting, I posted upthread and waiting for Cinny's report on it. But basically she thinks M and D are supplying him with drugs, have persuaded him to stop his anti depressants, and that the only danger to H is himself and those in his immediate circle. M and D

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
As has been said before, their behaviour is that of a todder needing attention by creating drama. It's bleeping TIRESOME NOW.
You ain't seen nothin' yet!!!!

Wait until the divorce drama. Free popcorn and alcoholic beverages on me! 💃🍿🥂🍷🥃🍸🍹🍾🤼‍♂️🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly my point - he knew nothing about it but they did! They planned it. Bookworm video was very interesting, I posted upthread and waiting for Cinny's report on it. But basically she thinks M and D are supplying him with drugs, have persuaded him to stop his anti depressants, and that the only danger to H is himself and those in his immediate circle. M and D
I believe this, as much as dislike him, I don't want to believe they planned it, but I think M and D did.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
---

Oh I do hope he has full access and receipts for all this? It would be awful if he was using unsubstantiated rumours or gossip, as we know how much he detests this kind of journalism!!!
but...but... but... he doesn't know them personally... so who does he have a personal relationship with - Markus ?
he keeps banging on about 'receipts' .... for what? - butt-wipes? bog-rolls? suppositories? (as he is so far up their/his own arse or both??)

and this from Marie Claire ....

Scobie continued “So I was really surprised to hear…that not one member of the royal family, including King Charles and Prince William—who obviously [were] heavily affected by Princess Diana’s death—has reached out to Prince Harry, hours after the news had broken.”

but.. but ... but .. he has no personal relationship with them... does he have ESP? what an incredibly stupid twerp he is. Markling can't come soon enough.

View attachment 2190851
[/QUOTE]
I just have this image of his plastic face melting into a disposable bedpan. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I will agree that Harry wasn't happy, but that was only because the whole thing went tits up and wasn't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
but...but... but... he doesn't know them personally... so who does he have a personal relationship with - Markus ?
he keeps banging on about 'receipts' .... for what? - butt-wipes? bog-rolls? suppositories? (as he is so far up their/his own arse or both??)

and this from Marie Claire ....

Scobie continued “So I was really surprised to hear…that not one member of the royal family, including King Charles and Prince William—who obviously [were] heavily affected by Princess Diana’s death—has reached out to Prince Harry, hours after the news had broken.”

but.. but ... but .. he has no personal relationship with them... does he have ESP? what an incredibly stupid twerp he is. Markling can't come soon enough.

View attachment 2190851
I just have this image of his plastic face melting into a disposable bedpan. 🤮
[/QUOTE]
Since Omit doesn't have Harry's phone number, I am guessing hta the message was brought to him by either an owl or a raven or smoke signals.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bookworm. Is H in danger, if so from whom?

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
From the footage of the car chase, Harold was the only person upset and anxious. The Ho and Snakebite were calm. Yes, Harold is in danger and he's his own biggest enemy. Drugs and alcohol abuse have damaged his already fragile mind. He was smoking weed and drinking alcohol before his 13th birthday, and PC thought it best to ignore it. Harold is suffering from depression and PTSD, not because of Diana and the Army, but a combination of everything has caused him anxiety resulting in PTSD.

All this before he met Meghan, he was already paranoid, a petulant child turned into a petulant man. Meghan also entitled and petulant, indulging in coke, weed and wine.

Harold's drug use is starting to have a serious effect on him. Prolonged cannabis use has given him "monkey eyes" where the pupils get bigger making eyes look darker and smaller. Alcohol makes them bloodshot, the face puffy and red, making the eyes look even smaller. He is an addict.

The Ho wants more fame and money than anyone else in the world. Where does Harold get his drugs from? Weed is easy, but the rest? Ayahuasca isn't readily available - who gets it for him? Doria Ragland. In an earlier interview Harold said that the Ho and Snakebite showed him natural healthy ways that replaced his anti-depressants. Ayahuasca and other drugs can have horrible side-effects, hallucinations, increased heart rate, vomiting, diarrhoea, palpitations and even death. He likes being fed this rubbish by his cruel wife and Snakebite, thinks he's cool but he's a fool being exploited by Snakebite and the Ho.

Harold was scared during the car chase and could have had a stroke. Natural causes. Why is Markus Anderson hanging around? BookWorm believes that Harold is in danger, and he should stop staying in hotels and book himself into a clinic in the UK. Bring his son with him. His mother-in-law's father died under suspicious circumstances.

BookWorm had to be careful what she said but managed to get it across.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hi, I am only lurking here (if I am able to catch up with the speed of threads) , but decided to write this time - I would not be surprised if that was indeed the case, what you are saying.
To me it seems (more and more with time) that they have/had different goals and they want different things in life, she really wants to be famous, he most probably doesn't (or would be happier to have what he had prior to marriage, when he, let's be honest, was able to lead relatively free and private life, with occasional duties).
Their joined identity as a couple is so full of contradictions because what they have in common is not what came naturally, it seems to me, but what they created somehow artificially (being convinced they are made for eachother). It's a mixture of their obsessions, but these obsessions go into different directions and you can't have a cake and eat a cake. Outside of this "joined identity" as a couple, they do not match, it seems to me. I think she's fame obsessed and he's spoiled and knows little of real world but I am sure individually each of them could excel in something. Now it seems they just block eachother in this relationship, instead of boosting eachother's potential In other words, #survivingnotthriving but it's only their fault

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.