Harry & Meghan #351 If you can‘t polish a turd, you can wrap it in gold.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great news everyone! I'm getting an award! :m
I've been inspired by Duchess Meghan and I wasn't sure whether to go for The National Television Awards, Rear of the Year or an Olympic Gold Medal. However, I think they are a bit frivolous and I want to promote my brand as an intellectual, feminist and philanthropist. So I've decided on... the Nobel Prize for Peace - Yay!
I've sent the organisers £10 and am looking forward to the award ceremony. Just need to get a gold lamé tie for my bodyguard...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Chelsea Flower Show coverage update ;)

Bruce Oldfield is currently talking to Monty about designing QC's coronation gown (so 45 mins into episode 4 if you want to see it on the Iplayer later on).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"We're gonna need a bigger boat" (fred) if she actually goes to the Greasy Awards tonight... I'm crap at starting them, anyone else want to volunteer?

Reactions: 22
They’ve quite publicly been “relegated” in the royal pecking order, with recent balcony appearances not featuring them. Yet they never publicly complain and still carry out engagements/appearances but without any of the acknowledgment of being a “working royal”. I do believe they see a place for them to add value to organisations that mean something to them, on behalf of the monarchy. And there’s not a lot wrong with that.
Indeed. However most ''slimmers down'' (the Monarchy)usually never give answers to ''how'' things should work.
Many are uterly confussed about the Scandi Model (seems to be some kind of a utopian Monarchy concept)
They forget the numbers.
Forget the British position (Empire/spheres of influence)and the advantages/dangers of it.
The reasons why the Queen implemented her relatives.
How it was before that.
The chipping away concept.
The facts that Charles isnt' George VI, Cams isn't QM, and Kate isn't a media mastermind like Diana was.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
oh this settles it :rolleyes:

Well the reeks are rather ab-bleep-runt, catastrophically so. They don't seem to understand the correct usage of descriptors, perhaps they need to read more posts from Nuttynana

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't believe they are having staff double down on their near death car cash 🙄 (cash? I mean crash but suitable Freudian slip!)
And now this.......😳
Screenshot_20230523-204728.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I've been inspired by Duchess Meghan and I wasn't sure whether to go for The National Television Awards, Rear of the Year or an Olympic Gold Medal. However, I think they are a bit frivolous and I want to promote my brand as an intellectual, feminist and philanthropist. So I've decided on... the Nobel Prize for Peace - Yay!
I've sent the organisers £10 and am looking forward to the award ceremony. Just need to get a gold lamé tie for my bodyguard...
Bow tie in gold lamé maybe, but not a tie.
The dress code.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Agreed.
I was thinking about that earlier.

Did they just presume that things like that wouldn't change when they departed the UK and loftily declared that they would 'collaborate with the queen' 🙄? Or did they presume that wherever they went, whatever country they landed in, would cheerfully stump up for security for basically a pair of nonentities?

On a related note - I know there's loads of examples but one that sticks in my mind was where they waited at a doorway for the queen, C&C, W&K to arrive when H&M should actually have been already seated with the rest of the guests. Charles was visibly annoyed and told a staff member to move them on 😁.

Just one example where Harry had to have known that they were going against protocol but did it anyway. H and M are as stupid as each other, imo.
I’m curious as to the thought processes behind that debacle. They knew where they were supposed to be, and deliberately flouted protocol. Did they believe if they ignored all the protocols it would be allowed to fly, and they would be allowed to have equal status with the then-Cambridges? Surely they didn’t believe that? Banana Leg’s body language in that footage was sooo provocative. Were they deliberately pissing everyone off, and if so what outcome we’re they hoping for?

Reactions: 21
The talk earlier was that H knew nothing about going in through the back door, hence his furious red face and Smegz smiling and,Doris nodded off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
There’s some spare gold ties in the VIP lounge, left there by our scantily clad waiters after our last party. Borrow one of those if you like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.