Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that Harry and Meghan are hiding something in regards to where they were staying in New York because it seems suspicious that they didn't want the paps to follow them and find out the location.
Yeah I was thinking that they'd blagged a free apartment stay from someone who would be unacceptable - perhaps connections to Russia, Saudi, Republicans or even yachting days .....

Reactions: 30
I thought they were home no more than 20 minutes after their departure from the event, yet the timeline of events says that their rep said they got home around midnight. Something isn't adding up.

Reactions: 33

She's penning a letter as we speak... With a quill and massive red feather..... Saying Naff Orf!

Reactions: 34
Were H & M staying together in the same place? Although do I really care???

And as for the exact route they took, what is the actual estimate of the time this journey would usually take? Is it anywhere close to the 2 hours claimed?

Reactions: 27
Scroll up, Lady! I put three screen shots in, but there’s more. However, it gets into the Mocumentary filming and that’s a rabbit hole!
Thank you! Found it - wow.
---
Yeah I was thinking that they'd blagged a free apartment stay from someone who would be unacceptable - perhaps connections to Russia, Saudi, Republicans or even yachting days .....
@Who’sYerDaddy spilled the tea upthread. Just makes it all worse!

Reactions: 22

J R Moehringer is firing up the Mac for Spare 2 as we speak ..

It all happened so fast…so very, very fast …maybe 8 , possibly even 9 or 9.7 mph …so very, very, very fast ….

I felt my life flash before my eyes …moaning, griping , petulance ….and the occasional furtive balm of Elizabeth Hardon …

It was the fastest 2 hours of my life .”

Reactions: 48
B.

Reactions: 29
So this is going to be like the Tom Bradby royal racism thing? Not actually say anything at the time to clarify the matter and then 2 years later come out & say " No, we never said we were in a high-speed chase"?
This is exactly what is happening.

Reactions: 32
Former NYPD officer just saying on Sky news that he thinks MM was auditioning for a new Fast & Furious movie. Doesn't believe it either

Reactions: 57
Oh Misan was there was he.... Mmmmm

Reactions: 24
The automatic gearbox got up into 3rd gear, on occasions

Reactions: 24
If it's true the NYPD have asked for Hazza's phone footage, they may have asked for Backgrid's stuff as well.

Reactions: 39
80 mph according to Scobie

Reactions: 26
Facing “prowling“ charges apparently, not stalking.
Probably casing the joint with a view to ransacking the expensive awards cabinet.
The CEO of William Morris Endeavour, Herb Gnassh, issued a statement that the Sussex stalker was a Hobo who targeted the chicken coop looking for eggs.
The Hobo was tasered and fell into the straw, handcuffed and taken to Jail in Santa Barbara.
Sussex Squad members are advised to remain calm and await further information.

Armed SBPD Cops storm the chicken coop

The tasered Hobo recovers against the iconic Tree of Life in the Snarkle 16-Toilet Mansion.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.