Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
" security team" 😆😆😆😆 probably all ex-cons and illegals for hire off of a website in california , inept & dodgy.

Just like them 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

DarnIt

VIP Member
They don’t seem to realise H had the ideal opportunity to talk to his Dad a couple of weeks ago. They were in the same room fgs. He could have looked at him as Charles walked past as King. Shown allegiance, sang the National Anthem and then gone to the lunch afterwards.If they think the RF are going to engage through the press, they have an awfully long wait coming. Do hope Charles Spencer pops up and says what he thinks about this Diana cosplay though.
Now this is how Harry should have sung National Anthem.
Bit more cred…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Mancunian

VIP Member
I have to agree with those that theorize that Harry was not supposed to be there. She was forced to bring him by WME to squash the separation rumors. It was supposed to be just her and Doria being "chased." This would allow her to pull him back into line and devalue him at the same time. "You couldn't protect your mother and you are not man enough to protect me either"

He is not intellectually curious enough to research Backgrid or wonder why they usually only show up when he is not around. I am sure that the money she makes from those photos goes directly into her offshore account.

I think that Harry really didn't know about the planned setup (he's not a good enough actor to pull it off), which is why she and Doria are calm throughout. He really f*cked up her meticulous plans.

ETA: WME knew nothing about this either. They did not get to be one of the most powerful agencies in Hollywood by setting up these amateurish antics
Then again, was he in on it ?

He was certainly in on the 'Royal racist' gaslighting, with his "Did she use that word ?" comment. :mad:

He could look stressed because it was all her idea and he wasn't confidentit would work out, and the traffic jam meant it wasn't going to plan.

• Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
Boris J has another sprog on the way
I thought as much when I saw them arriving for the Coronation...the outfit was too loose-fitting compared to her usual look. He's definitely making sure he's leaving a lasting legacy 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I thought as much when I saw them arriving for the Coronation...the outfit was too loose-fitting compared to her usual look. He's definitely making sure he's leaving a lasting legacy 🤣
Either that or he refuses to get a vasectomy. I think she blindsided him with this one.

Bobble22

VIP Member
Ah she did have her trophy so it must have been the free Elizabeth Arden todger cream in the doggy bag that the woman was running after her with.
It's in her right hand.
But what did she do with her handbag/purse?

• Haha
  • Heart