Harry & Meghan #347 Unexpected moonbump in the blagging area?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Chita
I'm humbled by you all, but would like to make a special mention of @Shemakesmemad who provided the spark, & my local Asda for the phrasing.
The only thing that could have made the day better would have been the protection case being thrown out of court, & the judge channelling his inner Prince Philip with the verdict going something like:
“You there: Fuck off. And when you get there, fuck off from there too. Then fuck off some more. Keep fucking off until you get back here. Then fuck off again.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Jeebus, THOSE TOES.

And I see that old creaseypants must be in another Dior special. Get a flipping iron, man!

Reactions: 42
Shes literally matching the Hertz branding with the yellow!! Looks more like she's going to be a hertz showroom tacky promo model, chuck her some car keys and let her work her best bunion angle, back to the deal or no deal days!
"Hertz dream cars available here" the sign says! I think she's walking in the wrong direction, she should be selling people their car rentals.

Reactions: 33
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display"

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again

View attachment 2175445

View attachment 2175451
She really should have kept the straps. Where the heck are they it's certainly not a top notch place is it She will be grateful to get on RHousewives at least they go to some fab places

Reactions: 31
Please oh please let this be her name from now on…

C3P0…ahhh jeysus…fucking brilliant!

https://giphy.com/1v8g5iLIHmUeJbOHpa

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Ahhh - so she's chopped up her old granny's quilted bedspread to make a dress - isn't that sweeet - perhaps she got it from the charity shop

Kinda gives me the 1980s student toga party vibes where you made an outfit out of bedclothes

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.