Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my sweet Jesus what is that. Some award ceremony- if she arrives all glammed up in ball gown it will be hilarious when you see what the rest are wearing
There are loads of random people arriving on the red carpet but I bet smegz will demand the whole area be cleared for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sick to death of cheesy puffs and twiglets are vile. It's about time we had Pringles!
Ooooooh - If I make VIP I'll bring the Pringles! 👋

And Little Debbie snacks. Yum. 🧁

It'll be a gift. From my country to yours. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Glo must've had a sit down and a cuppa cos she's disappeared.

No way will smegz queue like the others. She thinks she's special

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
There was a story a few years back about Catherine shopping with the kids for Halloween outfits in Sainsburys and a member of the public being told to delete photos from their phone which is completely understandable.

M+H in Montecito, I'm still sure 99% of Americans wouldn't know who they were if they saw them, they aren't that well known. The only time I've ever heard of them being spotted in public without paps is via DeuxMoi which is basically a paid publicist foghorn at this point.
I’ve seen those photos though of her holding up outfits in the Tu section. I think the papers aren’t that interested in those sorts pics because the paper that publishes them will be left off getting the ones they do release, or being allowed to photograph first days at school etc.

Reactions: 12
Post coronation tension. All those that helped Camilla be Queen were not invited. A lot of her family were there. TB says Kate did not curtsey to her. Says there's tension between the Wales and Camilla
Surprising, I'm sure I saw Catherine give Camilla a big warm smile when they entered for the Coronation Concert

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Out of all the royal reporters/experts.... Who tends to have the most reliable information?

@Cinnamon.girl how reliable are B/W's source's, do you know?
I'm just asking as she mentioned the date night being dinner with 6, is GP meant to be one of those 6?
We've seen a post about GP and 🍏 which possibly debunks the dinner date with MM.

Wondered on thoughts?

Reactions: 16
Post coronation tension. All those that helped Camilla be Queen were not invited. A lot of her family were there. TB says Kate did not curtsey to her. Says there's tension between the Wales and Camilla
I think Catherine is humble enough to know she married in to the family just as Camilla has, I can't see her feuding with Camilla at all. And William seemed genuinely pleased to say he would be his father's liege man, and support him, and I think he knows Camilla makes his Dad happy and so they must all get on, surely. I think Bower is liking the limelight a bit too much and just coming out with nonsense, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ooooooh - If I make VIP I'll bring the Pringles! 👋

And Little Debbie snacks. Yum. 🧁

It'll be a gift. From my country to yours. ;)
I will bring:

Ruffles potato chips and onion dip (with my homemade caramelized onion dip)

Little Debbie zebra cakes and oatmeal pies

Hostess fruit pies

Crunchy Cheetos

ETA: and 3D Doritos if I can get to a bodega to find them

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The dress looks like it's tight and gold. :LOL:

Nothing like Catherine at the Bond premiere though. Obviously.

There's a pic over on SMM. One of them's there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tom Bower. Kate furious with Camilla

I will say it once again - William and Catherine had Camilla's granddaughter as one of their bridesmaids. We have never seent he slightest hinto of tension between them. FFS
---
The dress looks like it's tight and gold. :LOL:

There's a pic over on SMM. One of them's there.

OMG - she is trying to outdo Catherine's gold Top Gun dress!! DYING!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.