Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it…it’s their site? A parody? Well, but then again, English is my third language lol and apart from a few short trips I have never lived in an English speaking country, someone pls give me a hint… pretty please 🤷‍♀️
---

Not watching it, but lets order some snacks from the country that wins tonight. For a change…
Not sure if anyone's given you the explanation - will resume reading later.

This is from the website of the talent agency that Smegs has signed with for her representation - they'll get her work etc. They've got different sections for the different fields that the people they represent are from.

Under the heading 'Digital', they talk about disruptors - people (usually with talent) who radically change or 'disrupt' their field, the society etc through their innovative work. The first person to rap/make it popular was a disruptor. Kardashians are disruptors in the field of social media influencing. The creators of the song Gangnam Style are disruptors.

So is Smegs, in the field of grifting. Sparry is a disruptor in the field of not letting things remain private - no one before has invaded their own privacy quite like he has. Very likely opened the floodgates for more blue todger-like revelations - I definitely see a change in social media content.

The agency basically claims to represent disruptors or innovators, who are setting the new world order, which could be taken in a positive spin, but most likely refers to the conspiracy. Hence WYD saying that it was an interesting choice of words.

Quite interesting that the agency uses the terms 'disruptors' and 'disruption' a lot in its press releases. Might have to read more sometime. 🤔

I hope that's not too much info 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
It's 4am, can't sleep and don't remember whether I took my meds or not. There's a surprise thunderstorm raging outside.

Lord have mercy, I hope this doesn't mean that Smegs is here in India! 😱😱😱
---
Well there's an image the mind-wiper thingy from MIB actually needs to be invented for! 🤣
Or Doctor Who's Forget 55 (IIRC)! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure if anyone's given you the explanation - will resume reading later.

This is from the website of the talent agency that Smegs has signed with for her representation - they'll get her work etc. They've got different sections for the different fields that the people they represent are from.

Under the heading 'Digital', they talk about disruptors - people (usually with talent) who radically change or 'disrupt' their field, the society etc through their innovative work. The first person to rap/make it popular was a disruptor. Kardashians are disruptors in the field of social media influencing. The creators of the song Gangnam Style are disruptors.

So is Smegs, in the field of grifting. Sparry is a disruptor in the field of not letting things remain private - no one before has invaded their own privacy quite like he has. Very likely opened the floodgates for more blue todger-like revelations - I definitely see a change in social media content.

The agency basically claims to represent disruptors or innovators, who are setting the new world order, which could be taken in a positive spin, but most likely refers to the conspiracy. Hence WYD saying that it was an interesting choice of words.

Quite interesting that the agency uses the terms 'disruptors' and 'disruption' a lot in its press releases. Might have to read more sometime. 🤔

I hope that's not too much info 😂
Wow! Thank you so much for this info! I had no idea about disruptors, and I wonder under what rock I have been living, but anyway. wow! 🙏😍 Thinking of you (but rather about how much you need some relax and a nice time, I hope you are getting better).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I see it's been confirmed by the Daily Mail that the woman pictured with Meghan is Kelly McKee Zajfen who lost her son George last year and set up a GoFundMe fundraiser in which Harry and Meghan donated $5,000 to them in Archie and Lili's names.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...pays-tribute-duchess-supported-death-son.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Meghan-make-5-000-donation-GoFundMe-page.html
Hang on…WHAT? Someone lost their child, so 2 famous people gave money in the name of their ‘we want our children to have a normal private life’ kids???? What the duck? Aaahhh, you lost your child…look look, we have 2!!! duck me! Their kids have absolutely NOTHING to do with this donation..bleeping horrid moronic wankers!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.