Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a lot younger than I am now, I used to imagine I was queen of the whole world and everyone had to do my bidding.

My first act was to command David Cassidy to marry me.

Reactions: 47
When I was a lot younger than I am now, I used to imagine I was queen of the whole world and everyone had to do my bidding.

My first act was to command David Cassidy to marry me.
That’s awesome, @mrs.darcy ! He was SUCH a hottie back in the day, but turned into a raging alkie. Sad, but true.
(I always thought his brother Sean, was gay, but he’s not) and is married to a TV producer who helped produce Doprah’s talk show

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I was mad about him in my teen years, he was so gorgeous, and, yes, so sad he was alcohol dependant. I had that poster from Jackie on my bedroom wall (uk tattlers of a similar vintage to me may remember).

I still play his album Cherish, my god his voice.

Reactions: 27
I think they thought their half in half out plan through pretty well, there was no plan B C or D though. And literally have been scrabbling around making stuff up on the run ever since because it was that way or the Highway.

Reactions: 31
Considering the only photos they have access to are his newborn and christening photos, the birthday greetings were getting a little ridic even last year. H&M hiding those kids from their own family is cutting off their nose to spite their face - they don’t even get little bit of royal adjacent royal dust, which according to all the papers they need, if they are going to be successful in the US.

Reactions: 34
It must be exhausting being Meagain, scheming all the time, ugh. I think she's wasting her time myself, nothing ever works, everything she tries to to dust.
I think this, could you really be arsed? I would happily live a nice life somewhere with millions in the bank. Like you said, it must be utterly exhausting. Give me a quiet life anyday
---
Just punch the bitch straight on the nose! Let me know I will do it for you

Reactions: 32
Megs was too old to get pregnant easily or quickly… and she HAD to get a Royal baby quickly to fit her schemes for fame and fortune.

Reactions: 40
The wales videos recently are better productions than the Netflix mudsling. That’s embarrassing. you just can’t believe at times that the Netflix thing was real . Anytime I hear a clip of it now I cringe with mortification for them . So vile so sad

Reactions: 42
Kinsey Schofield giving PPoW's behind the scenes film soem love and she makes a great point about their use of social media the way forward to connecting with people.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.