Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I'm bored and looking for something funny to read after I have dinner and do the dishes - won't have the energy to watch a movie or start a new show (though recommendations are welcome). Any suggestions?

And nope, Smegsy's wishlist won't count - we already know it and it's a nightmare, not funny 😋

Reactions: 18

Shushex

VIP Member
I haven't taken my medicines tonight, because I need to be up early - they contain antihistamines so knock me out for 8-12 hours. Still need some rest so I've got my other device playing old Hindi film songs (from my grandmother's time). Suddenly struck me that in this I'm my grandma's granddaughter. Her husband used to sleep early but she had to complete the housework and used to enjoy watching a movie or something before sleeping, so she'd quietly enter the room, do her nightly routine, then would lie down and listen to late night radio (all old Hindi film songs) on a very low volume on her little transistor set. She couldn't sleep without it. I also need my playlist or one of my preferred tv shows or movies. Lots of other ways that I have inherited from her, but this one is my favourite ♥

Been watching too many HMTLQ as a grandmother and Diana-William videos these last few days, so these connections have been on my mind.

I wonder what good qualities or habits Sparry has inherited from his parents or grandparents. There has to be something. He's been such a cunt for so long, it's becoming harder to recall anything positive in him.
could you recommend me some artists or maybe a youtube playlist or internet radio station? i love Indian film music. i also love classical bhajan and devotional music. i just listen at random, i'm awful with names and most of the times hear a song and then can't find it again.

• Heart

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
Can someone answer this for me?

Within civil law if you’ve already declined a settlement and then bring a new fresh case, what bearing does the previous offer have? If they’ve agreed to settle out of court how and why can you just decide you’re going to try again?
And change your evidence 🤦‍♀️🤷

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
In last week's Ted Lasso, one of the players is caught up in a hacking thing and an embarrassing video of his ex-girlfriend leaks.

[paraphrased]
Her: Please tell me that your password isn't "password"
Him: Yeah, but I spelled it with two "esses" to fool them

I can totally hear that in Thicko Haz's voice!
I love Ted Lasso!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Chita

VIP Member
Help!
I can’t react to posts properly! When I click on like it jumps me to this page where I have to confirm my reaction, it doesn’t give me any other options (no heart, no dislike emoji etc), then if I confirm my like reaction it takes me back to the thread but not necessarily on the same page and certainly not back to the same post. I can’t see anything in my account to rectify this. I’ve logged out and back in too. I’m on an iPad if that makes any difference.
Try switching the ipad off and on again.
Always worth a try.

Reactions: 17