Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H.R. Pufnstuf

Help!
I can’t react to posts properly! When I click on like it jumps me to this page where I have to confirm my reaction, it doesn’t give me any other options (no heart, no dislike emoji etc), then if I confirm my like reaction it takes me back to the thread but not necessarily on the same page and certainly not back to the same post. I can’t see anything in my account to rectify this. I’ve logged out and back in too. I’m on an iPad if that makes any difference.
I had that problem too, also IPad. You have to hover/hold down the like button to see other options. I still get taken to that page occasionally.

Reactions: 19

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Help!
I can’t react to posts properly! When I click on like it jumps me to this page where I have to confirm my reaction, it doesn’t give me any other options (no heart, no dislike emoji etc), then if I confirm my like reaction it takes me back to the thread but not necessarily on the same page and certainly not back to the same post. I can’t see anything in my account to rectify this. I’ve logged out and back in too. I’m on an iPad if that makes any difference.
I have had that happen a couple of times, and dont know why. A mystery.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Markus A used to date Amid Scabies. I remember vaguely discussing this back in the Freda days but all I could find was this. Everything is connected; TRG's latest video ties Ghislaine Maxwell to Smeg's yachting days and Mindy Kaling. It's all happening just as we predicted, the gloves are off. Attached Twatter funny things just BC 😘View attachment 2162993View attachment 2162995

I remember that now. I think ages ago someone said Scabie poo started helping Smeg because she was mates with Skid Marcus and may be Smeg said she would help Scabie poo get Skid Marcus back.

• Wow

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
Is "Any port in a storm" strictly an American excuse phrase? 🤭

ETA: Not that I've ever used it. Just sayin'. And, besides, even if I ever did (which I DIDN'T) those days are so far behind me and so long ago it wouldn't even matter anymore. Now I'm satisfied to just gaze at Johnnie Hottie in his kilt.

Oh God, I really AM old. Not even "getting old." I have arrived. 😫😖😱
Yep we use it too but I doubt Smeg and her associates need ‘a storm’ they just cruise into every port that’ll have them!

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I thought it was the black bodyguard H&M had that had convictions for wife beating, not the Hispanic guy mentioned in the Mail article?

JAR21 I think the Hispanic guy knows too much about previous employers, most noted Michael Jackson (that is the Hispanic). I think he found MJ. When I did a search because I thought it was strange that it only said "domestic violence complaint".

It said that the domestic violence part of the case was dropped against Alberto Alvarez.

I think they were 2 different men. I thought I read the wife had been in hospital and the bodyguard had been to jail.

Reactions: 18

LadyBee_Aus

Help!

Attachments

• Wow

Pardon my French

Bridgerton, Queen Charlotte and Tom Jones (itv) all portray georgian UK as 50% upperclasses black. Its bizarre. Theres a spurious claim that queen Charlotte was black. At best she was several generations mixed race if at all.
These series aren't meant to be historically accurate 🤷🏼‍♀️
For this reason I'm happy to see a cast with so many black actors, they really bring a different attitude to the characters 🤓