Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks @Chita and @jonathanlynch
And @LadyMuck 😘
My Neil got rained on and had to get out of his damp clothes, as his mum always told him, or he'd get a chill 🤗 🌂
A new Monarch normally addresses the nation, it's the done thing, but KC didn't.
Reasons given by the Palace were that the Coronation, concerts and lunch should speak for themselves.
There's been a backlash against the non-inclusion, in the photo of HM with the grandchildren, of the Flatpacks. It's difficult to find photos of Ffarke and even more difficult to find photos of Legless, so the Palace decided to keep silent. KC doesn't want to rock the boat, but my Neil strongly felt that he shouldn't have been put off by the Stoats and a few rabid sugars.
Cinny, did you see the Bookworm video I posted at the end of the last thread?

______

Celt views

Reactions: 16

bone to chew

Can anyone help please, I am trying to find the spoof video with the horses and grannys and backing up the carriage ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I’m sorry for appearing pig ignorant but who is the lady I like that does videos? Lawyer, possibly Australian?

Reactions: 13

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
She is, but almost everyone on daytime tv is a cunt in one way or another from what I can tell. They all deserve each other. It's quite funny seeing them eat each other like rats in a sinking ship. People are leaving mainstream tv in their droves. I do feel for older people who maybe can't find some nice old black and white movie to watch in the day, or something with Irene Handl or Esma Cannon in. 🧐
---
She is, but almost everyone on daytime tv is a cunt in one way or another from what I can tell. They all deserve each other. It's quite funny seeing them eat each other like rats in a sinking ship. People are leaving mainstream tv in their droves. I do feel for older people who maybe can't find some nice old black and white movie to watch in the day, or something with Irene Handl or Esma Cannon in. 🧐
---

What a fucking coward.
I have discovered the Talking Pictures channel, shows wonderful films from the 40’s, 50’s & 60’s, mostly in black & white too!

What a fucking coward.

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
Who is this Marcus Anderson bloke? I know who Omit Scabies is but he's slipped under my radar.