Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
This makes me think that perhaps the rumours were true and he did indeed catch another plane to San Francisco because if he did leave the airport somebody would have seen him getting into the car, yet nobody has confirmed that he did and even though the car was pictured leaving LAX you couldn't see Harry in the car. Something is definitely off with this though because Harry said that he wanted to be back in time for Archie's birthday yet it appears that he never went back to Montecito and missed Archie's birthday for the 2nd year running.
Wasn't it said that Sparry took off for a few days once (or maybe more times?) when Smegs was getting on his nerves?

Maybe he was going to be with the Flatpack, but his Ho was screeching too much on the phone so he fucked off elsewhere 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Another wanker too ugly to make it in showbiz so he gets into politics. Fuck off Burham you desperate old closet pantomime dame.
Although he has really gorgeous eyelashes, I lust after them having sparse ginger things myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Excellent, headline news. Glad the racist is being called out.

She can head off and set up a commune of racists with Mos-Shogbamimu.

Love Myleene's face of disgust.

View attachment 2160861

Have these shows like Bridgerton changed history to suit their narrative. Isn't there a spin off called Queen Charlotte.
I think some historians say she was a poc and others say the African connection to Portugal was too far back.

My Step Dad's father was American Italian and his mother was Italian, but they think there may have been some Portuguese somewhere because of colouring and features.

Some Italians are a bit darker than olive skinned. May be the Portuguese back then had similar tanned skin.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
It's not the pronunciation of my surname that people get wrong, it's the spelling. It's only 4 letters but they always add an extra one.

It was even worse with my maiden name, it used to have lots of interesting spellings and rarely the correct one 😂

Hmmm, I wonder if yours is the same as my married last name. It's five letters but can be spelled with 4 and I get that spelling a lot if I don't specify

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Oh look - one of Megz' mouthpieces was gifted a hideous dress from Staud - look at that cheap, stiff, mismatched fabric.

ETA: She was in London for the Corrie and claimed that everyone she met "just happened" to be in London at that time and were not there for the coronation...yeah those hundreds of thousands of people around Buckingham Palace were just a huge coincidence or a raft of cheap flight

[A
Screenshot_20230511-144853.png
TTACH=full]2162965[/ATTACH]
Staud must have been inspired by something .

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
Actually by 1997, Diana had made it clear that she would support him remarrying. Granted, at the time she was trying to persuade the govt and RF to let her begin her roving international philanthropy thing. So she was bending over backwards to be helpful and essentially suck up to Blair, HM and the PoW. She had friendly dinners with Charles, pulled out of the Rock & Royalty book to demonstrate respect for the monarchy, and kissed Charles on the cheek in front of cameras at Wills’ carol concert to show they’d moved past the hard feelings. And she’d told them she wouldn’t stand in the way of him marrying Camilla.

I’m not saying for a second she’d not have been privately furious when/if marriage happened and even more irate if Camila became eventual queen. But the fact remained she needed HM’s permission to be out representing Britain on the global stage so I think she’d have mostly kept playing nice at least in public. Sparold would have had his evil stepmother far earlier had Di not been killed.
oh, i didn't know that. i know the part about being an ambassador of sorts, her cordial relations with Charles post divorce and the Versace book and subsequent fall-out with him and Elton. do you have any book recommendations on the subject?

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Oh look - one of Megz' mouthpieces was gifted a hideous dress from Staud - look at that cheap, stiff, mismatched fabric.

ETA: She was in London for the Corrie and claimed that everyone she met "just happened" to be in London at that time and were not there for the coronation...yeah those hundreds of thousands of people around Buckingham Palace were just a huge coincidence or a raft of cheap flight

View attachment 2162965
This sort of stuff we get in the local market - cheaper than many other markets, especially if you can bargain, because a lot of students live in that area. At least one-sixth of the price you'll get a branded similar something. Mostly one-season wear stuff, though occasionally you can find something really nice. I'm pretty sure I saw a more sophisticated version of this dress the last time I visited.

VC10

VIP Member
I haven't taken my medicines tonight, because I need to be up early - they contain antihistamines so knock me out for 8-12 hours. Still need some rest so I've got my other device playing old Hindi film songs (from my grandmother's time). Suddenly struck me that in this I'm my grandma's granddaughter. Her husband used to sleep early but she had to complete the housework and used to enjoy watching a movie or something before sleeping, so she'd quietly enter the room, do her nightly routine, then would lie down and listen to late night radio (all old Hindi film songs) on a very low volume on her little transistor set. She couldn't sleep without it. I also need my playlist or one of my preferred tv shows or movies. Lots of other ways that I have inherited from her, but this one is my favourite ♥

Been watching too many HMTLQ as a grandmother and Diana-William videos these last few days, so these connections have been on my mind.

I wonder what good qualities or habits Sparry has inherited from his parents or grandparents. There has to be something. He's been such a cunt for so long, it's becoming harder to recall anything positive in him.
It's hard to think of any, that's for sure.........

Dobby Socks

Even if something does come out I don't know if I'd believe it was genuine & not set up by MM & MA. I don't know why but it makes me wonder if it would benefit her in the long run somehow. I just find it strange that you never see them unless they want to be seen & suddenly someone has something like this. Or I could be talking shit 🤣