Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pile of crap isn't it, like Catherine sorts out the seating plan.
I’m sure the whole thing was down to her, not the people who have held their positions all their life just waiting for this moment?! Such absolute bollocks it’s making my hammock shake!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m sure the whole thing was down to her, not the people who have held their positions all their life just waiting for this moment?! Such absolute bollocks it’s making my hammock shake!
Go on then, calm yourself with a bag of Cheesy poofs, they're in a really high up cupboard in the VIP room.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Markus A used to date Amid Scabies. I remember vaguely discussing this back in the Freda days but all I could find was this. Everything is connected; TRG's latest video ties Ghislaine Maxwell to Smeg's yachting days and Mindy Kaling. It's all happening just as we predicted, the gloves are off. Attached Twatter funny things just BC 😘View attachment 2162993View attachment 2162995

I remember that now. I think ages ago someone said Scabie poo started helping Smeg because she was mates with Skid Marcus and may be Smeg said she would help Scabie poo get Skid Marcus back.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Congrats Amiyaya on your new VIP status! Welcome to the club!
Thank you!!!!! I’m dead excited! But can I ask when the VIP lounge was last aired out?!
---
Go on then, calm yourself with a bag of Cheesy poofs, they're in a really high up cupboard in the VIP room.
If they’re high up I’m gonna need a grown up I’m afraid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is this Marcus Anderson bloke? I know who Omit Scabies is but he's slipped under my radar.

Reactions: 13
So you can buy Twatter accounts?
Whoever BB was sold their soul then.

I assume a private message was sent offering payment in return for the password to the account. Then the 'purchaser' could log in, change the password and email address associated with it and then go ahead and tweet as Baroness Bruck.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Who is this Marcus Anderson bloke? I know who Omit Scabies is but he's slipped under my radar.
He’s to do with or maybe even owns soho house. I think there’s some mention of him in the wiki.

Reactions: 19
Here we go - looks like they are starting direct attacks at the PssOW. This new PR firm they paid up front to handle their bullshit is really earning their money. Hopefully, they run through it quickly and this crap can stop bombarding us every day.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Thank you!!!!! I’m dead excited! But can I ask when the VIP lounge was last aired out?!
---

If they’re high up I’m gonna need a grown up I’m afraid!

ooooh VIP status achieved.

Have some cake

lilibet's cake VIP.jpg

PS
please share with the other new VIPS who I may have missed congratulating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The gilt-edged Tattle Car Park permit is now yours! 😃😃😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I assume a private message was sent offering payment in return for the password to the account. Then the 'purchaser' could log in, change the password and email address associated with it and then go ahead and tweet as Baroness Bruck.
It must be a substantial amount then, imagine getting an email and you know where it's from, you could go to town telling everyone what they are doing, they must have made it worth BB's while.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.