Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woo - like in woo(f)
Stu - like in stu(ck)
Sheer - like, erm, tights?! Or sounds like steer!

This is the only thing I can be helpful with as it’s where I grew up. Was so excited when it was on Shrek 😂
I say 'Wustershire' sauce ...... everyone knows what I mean! 'Anenome' is another word I can't seem to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lady C

Haz v Piers Morgan? Did Piers know about hacking when editor? Possible that he didn't but Lady C can understand why it's thought otherwise by Haz's camp. Why wasn't action brought at the time? Haz's claims are out of time and should be disallowed.

Commercial v private jet? Smeg insists on private jets because she is so important, elite. Commercial is good enough for Haz.

KC loves celebs? Appearance with Lionel and Katy popular in US. KC understands the value of stardom to appeal globally, and transcend borders. Royals are cultivated in the role of performing.

Haz wants some part of old life back? Haz very aware that his status has changed. Has gone from most popular royal to a reviled non-entity. Trying to pick up with UK friends. Many have refused to reconnect.

Tiaras? Were royal women prevented from wearing them to discourage Smeg? No, it was a sociological decision, an update by the King. A mistake in Lady C's view.

Hike wearing expensive jewellery? Smeg aware of spectacular success of Coronation and riding on it with ludicrous photo op. All smiles and cooperation so paps could invade her privacy. A marginalised celeb now, almost ridiculous.

Smeg protecting her mental health by non-attendance at Coronation? Spin. Close to admitting that she had mental problems but not as dumb as Haz. The Harkles' direction suggests a separation of interests. Smeg has been deroyalised and is in the process of reinventing herself. A busted flush.
A busted flush - title there

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I say 'Wustershire' sauce ...... everyone knows what I mean! 'Anenome' is another word I can't seem to say!
Wustershire is right!

Anenome sounds like an-enemy (with a letter change - an-enOmy. Wonder who might have made a few of those recently…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's a big cheese in the SoHo House chain of 'private member's clubs.'
Close buddies with Meghan.

He's gay.
However - my opinion - he loves her and she loves him and even though they won't be doing rudeys together because of their sexual preferences, they do have each other's backs and are really, really close.
I think he got her hooked up with Harry.
Nope, they only love themselves; they have a mutual I use you, you use me relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Harry was close to Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Prince George may still remember him, but Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis do not seem to.

The thing is, Prince William was very protective of pictures of the children when they were young and still is. He doesn't want a media circus around his family. Rightfully so.

In my opinion, he regulated this a lot and Harry "called the paps" - I don't really know if he did, but knowing him now, I wouldn't dismiss it. One time I remember it was reported that Prince George saw him off on a helicopter before going back indoors with Nanny Maria.

1683821821368.png

1683821674698.png

Reactions: 21
Nope - I made VIP!!!
I’d thank @Bobble22 for this opportunity and just say @Scotch Mist those cheesey poofs are no longer safe!!!!
Congrats @Amiyaya on becoming a VIP. Joint party for you and @Bobble22 on Saturday night it is then ..... please bring some decent food ..... Cheesy Poofs and Twiglets don't count as 'decent food'. We've recently had Coronation celebrations so have got used to the likes of smoked salmon, caviar, broad bean quiche 🤮 so mustn't let standards slip ...... I'll bring Iron Bru and the fried Mars Bars!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought MA went out to bat for the other side as it were? maybe it's drugs not sex
I think Markus can multi-task, and can be whatever you want him to be.
It'll be a cold day in hell before a white actor is cast as Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. It's all so one sided.
Shouldn't historical documentaries and films be historically accurate if they're portraying history? You see people picking up on the wrong type of gun in battle scenes, and headdresses that weren't being used at the time, so why are actors exempt from this rule?
Ann Boleyn was white, Howard white. It works both ways and I'd be disconcerted and tittering if I saw Sitting Bull played by a Korean. It's pandering and virtue-signalling, trying to be all things to all men. But you shouldn't mess with history or rewrite it, or pretend people were in the country in positions of power when they were hundreds of miles away roaming the prairie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surprised to find that the BBCs Kirsty Young is married to Nick Jones, founder of Soho House…

• Wow
If you open a twitter account, my advice would be to just use it to read tweets and don't tweet anything.
That is exactly what I have. I have never tweeted anything in all the years I have had the account.

Surprised to find that the BBCs Kirsty Young is married to Nick Jones, founder of Soho House…
Crumbs! Don’t go down that rabbit hole. Talk about wheels within wheels! I’m starting to believe we’re ruled by lizards dressed as people. Pass my tinfoil hat……

• Haha
  • Heart
Meghan doing commentary - 'Well anyway, about me...MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME' 🤣
Can you hear the diaglogue? Even if they were at her wedding I'm sure she couldn't tell the Gloucesters and Kents apart let alone explain the different military branches. witch doesn't how an iron works.
I forgot to tell y'all that my son's social studies teacher played part of the Coronation service for them in class on Monday. This is a liberal public (state) Left Coast high school, the one the author of the book/movie Election was based on. If these woke fuckers are taking polls in class about who watched the coro (my kid wasn't the only one) then Aitch better reconsider his life NOW.
---
That is exactly what I have. I have never tweeted anything in all the years I have had the account.
I've had no problems with the Sugars on Twitter BC I've pre-emptively blocked them and as a mixed-race person they usually won't even clap back. It's blatant reverse racism how @Chita gets falsely accused for telling the truth. What ever happened to free speech and artistic license?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a load of bollocks 😂
She apparently didn't even know who Andrew was so how the duck was she going to provide commentary on the Coronation??!??
PR bollocks 🙄
(Need to catch up so sorry if already shared!)
View attachment 2163188
She'd have given Harold's left nut to score a gig like that.

I'm with @D. A., this is bullshit :ROFLMAO:

CONGRATS @Amiyaya 🥳 (sorry about the um... unfortunate aroma. @Bobble22 got a tad too excited and scoffed too many cheesy poofs. The multicoloured yawn has been covered with sawdust and we're waiting for the caretaker to come and mop it up)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.