Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Camilla always behaves impeccably; she absolutely adores Charles, and gives him confidence, happiness and love. God knows what will happen to Charles, and how he'll cope if she goes before him.

Reactions: 68
BW mentions Camilla and her health in her video. She feels she hasn't been well for a while and when she first got ill it was serious enough that her children had spoken to their father about it.

Reactions: 39
Couldn’t have put it better myself!

Reactions: 22
Piers Morgan on now talk tv talking about the wonderful coronation. And sulky H who he called Roger Irrelevant lol

Reactions: 31
How do we know he went to San Fran? And why did he? What’s there?

Reactions: 20
BW mentions Camilla and her health in her video. She feels she hasn't been well for a while and when she first got ill it was serious enough that her children had spoken to their father about it.
She like Charles has had covid twice that alone will wreck your health hopefully they will be allowed to rest

Reactions: 37
Not gonna lie, I am so happy to not see Peg in historical pictures.

None of the pictures she is in warrant historical status even the one of the Queen and Prince Phillip meeting Archie the first time.

The only one that might, I think is Prince Louis' christening picture but I am sure they have more that she isn't in.

Reactions: 38
Oh god - parody is indistinguishable from real life on twitter
I took that MP seriously at first as well and felt a pang for Louis!

Only catching up, back to page 26 now...

Anyone else crashed out a bit after the weekend? Today has been a wipeout

Reactions: 22
Is Sophie really 58? She looks darn good

Reactions: 42
Who's that in-between Sophie and Edward? She looks jolly! Oops just read on, so Princess Alexandra.

A glimpse of Catherine's dress at last. Camilla looks splendid.

Reactions: 20
AND she took all those flights WITHOUT her PASSPORT

Reactions: 58
I took that MP seriously at first as well and felt a pang for Louis!

Only catching up, back to page 26 now...

Anyone else crashed out a bit after the weekend? Today has been a wipeout

gunna be honest been in bed all day after waking up around lunchtime it is ok because most people who know me ignore me anyway

(o o)
----oOO--( )--OOo----

Reactions: 40
I really hate all the shitty comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
They forget that Diana wouldn't have been Queen as she and Charles were divorced. Just a small detail

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.