Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
especially how the show portrayed 4 year old George (at the time) as gay. Who writes about a toddler's sexuality.
I genuinely don't know anything about the show, I just remembered reading that Orlando Bloom was involved.
That's sick.

Reactions: 20
It’s quite annoying to see on Facebook people with names like Jodie May have been posting photos of Diana captioned, “This should of been her day.” Actually, I’m just stunned their memories stretch back that far
That’s actually hilarious because someone I know called Jodie posted one of those on Saturday. Didn’t dignify it with any response

Reactions: 18

Not letting your kids eat chocolate is one of those weird mom flexes on SM. Lemon cake just SOUNDS healthier and more sophisticated than just birthday cake.

Reactions: 40
Agree. I think a few other tweeters have picked her on it, like @UnlikelyBot

Reactions: 18
Exactly. Let him eat lemons, poor Aldi.
And I know I posted this on the last thread but ...

Reactions: 30
I like to think that as Edo was chatting to Haz on the way in he was muttering something along the lines of you are being watched Fredo...behave yourself. I have Italian friends you know.

Reactions: 41
Not surprising I suspect that's why she had her face done and weight loss
Hope somebody does leak it

Reactions: 69
I think its to do with Williams membership of the WEF which has implications for all of us non billionaires by way of forced net zero, 15 minute towns, plant diet and bug eating

Reactions: 20
Mine make their way past my bins each evening on the way to their hidey hole in my front garden. If I dare to go out at about 11pm they hiss at me from vehind the bins
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!

Reactions: 54
You inspired me to go look, I see what you mean.
there's one particular one who has a real downer on W & K - to the point of being quite obsessive. No appreciation of the fact that they have a young family and during the time they are not actually 'on show', they are having to bone up on information re their charities & places they visit - attending fittings and schooling the children in protocol etc. Imo they earn their stripes and more.

Reactions: 44
Why would you be out for a walk with friends without your children, on their birthday weekend?

Reactions: 58
Whip-smart dontcha know

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.