Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only on page 12, but just watched the concert and thought it was excellent. Every single act. Including Johnny dancing. Who was the female sitting next to him?

It was also lovely to see Charlotte singing and dancing away enjoying herself, and George getting into the spirit too.

I loved William's dedication to his father. See Hazzy, that's how to be a respected, loving member of the greatest family in earth.

Great weekend altogether. Now to try to catch up 🏃
Wait jonny was dancing - gif now pls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She couldn't wait to call the paps and have some headlines. Her ego is a fragile ugly one. She is just making it all so obvious. Making obvious she is an attention bleep, making obvious that she is the tacky, tasteless, rude family member TRF tries to forget, making it obvious how pointless she always is - couldn't think of something better than a hike.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The woman next to Peter Phillips is his girlfriend (as other Tattlers said)

Peter Phillips looks relaxed as he attends the Coronation Concert # via https://android.com

Reactions: 16
I thought that too. Haven’t seen her for ages as I never watch the BBC unless it is a special event and it was quite a shock,
She doesn’t keep well think it’s more to do with illness unfortunately

Reactions: 7
She couldn't wait to call the paps and have some headlines. Her ego is a fragile ugly one. She is just making it all so obvious. Making obvious she is an attention bleep, making obvious that she is the tacky, tasteless, rude family member TRF tries to forget, making it obvious how pointless she always is - couldn't think of something better than a hike.

Thing is after this AMAZING weekend there is nothing she can do anymore She is finnished

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.