Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only the BBC could abruptly end their own programme celebrating the coronation to cut to their news broadcast to talk about their programme celebrating the coronation.
Couldnt they have put the news on ten minutes later for once and ended the show properly?????
They'll have had the hole about having to transmit it in the first place , so it doesn't surprise me....

Reactions: 17
She couldn't wait to call the paps and have some headlines. Her ego is a fragile ugly one. She is just making it all so obvious. Making obvious she is an attention bleep, making obvious that she is the tacky, tasteless, rude family member TRF tries to forget, making it obvious how pointless she always is - couldn't think of something better than a hike.
wish she took a hike off a short pier.

anyhows, do i start prepping thread? i made this thread today, but i'm still on corrie & concert high i forgot what we talked about :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With Meghan doing this walk by herself it is becoming clearer to me that they must be living separately because if they were together Harry would have gone on this walk with her.

Reactions: 23
I thought Rishi was quite tall? Or have they caught him in an unfortunate squat?
Screenshot_20230507_223600_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lady Louise in her glasses tonight reminded me so much of my cousins daughter.

Reactions: 10
Ooooh yes. Motivation for a midnight snack ♥

I'm getting headlines about how the entire royal family hates Catherine for stealing the show yesterday, and how irritated Charles was with the Wales's deliberate late entry. Touched a nerve there, eh Smegs?
Wales were not late charles was early they even said on the itv coverage that he left BP early

Reactions: 22
About the concert:

Thank you, @Zippy2000 for helping me watch - I wouldn't have found the link on my own. ♥

Most of the acts were quite fun, even though connectivity issues meant that I was buffering through a lot of them 🤦

Some of the comments on the live chat were pretty funny - mostly laughing at Sparry's blue todger, many comments about how those two should have been there/would have been if not for their own bad actions. Lots of comments that looked like they were coming from Tattlers 😂

What I was sort of looking forward to - Sonam Kapoor. Wtf was that? I'd read that she would be doing a reading, but she just introduced Winwood? So much hype for just that? Everyone makes fun of the way she speaks. I never saw it until today 🤦 (probably because I don't watch a lot of her movies and none of her interviews). Nothing to do with her accent - I actually do like that she doesn't put on a very fake accent like Priyanka Chopra (couldn't understand a single word she said in the Citadel trailer). Just her intonation and diction are really very poor 🤦

Time to unleash the jokes then.

A majority of the jokes boiled down to us sending Sonam to perform at the coronation as revenge for the British rule in India. The accompanying video supported that statement. Thankful she didn't attempt that again.

I've learnt classical dance, and my guru would have thrown a duster at her. We don't do what she did here 🙈

Some of the other jokes basically said that the UK/the BRF are suffering so badly due to the recession that they couldn't afford to get anyone better.

I'm sure there will be more jokes by morning. And if anyone is clever enough, they will link her blink and you miss it performance to her father's role as Mr. India - the vigilante hero who goes invisible using a device. They should have called her father, in fact. He's already done international projects and is our answer to Paul Rudd in the anti-aging department.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.