Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so... she went on a hike with her So Ho's on her son's birthday. and left him in the storage unit. got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nine dead & seven injured at a mall shooting in Texas yesterday and a few hours ago somebody drove a truck into a crowd killing seven & injuring six also in Texas.
My heart is heavy. I’m SO tired of this…😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Only on page 12, but just watched the concert and thought it was excellent. Every single act. Including Johnny dancing. Who was the female sitting next to him?

It was also lovely to see Charlotte singing and dancing away enjoying herself, and George getting into the spirit too.

I loved William's dedication to his father. See Hazzy, that's how to be a respected, loving member of the greatest family in earth.

Great weekend altogether. Now to try to catch up 🏃

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So after her husband's long flight home for their son's/flatpack birthday, she leaves to go for walk??
Is she sending another sign they're finished?
Who cares

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still wish Jason would return 😢. Veteran TT concert goer here aged 60 and still singing at the top of my voice and doing all the moves 😂
Another TT very veteran. I remember that Tuesday when Sky announcement that they had split and I was mortified as old as I was. Lived in Spain at the time and went to local International club and they had no idea what I was talking about. Seen them many times with or without other members but still love them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.