Harry & Meghan #342 Princess Anne Featherweight Champion of the UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Churchill's Ghost for the winning title.

Well... Corrie is over. The Service was superb, the Parade was fantastic, and the appearance at the balcony was too short because of the weather. So was the flypast. Well, there's next trooping of the colours.

We all enjoyed watching and sharing our thoughts on this little corner of the forum of ours.

Unfortunately, we have to mention those two.
Sparry was spotted at the airport and was confirmed to have left to LA and not some Euro hideaway. He was as messy as you please and carrying hangers.
He managed to act exactly as expected from a 4 years old feral toddler (Smeg, come instil some "manners, manners, manners!" into him, you lazy cow!): he was gurning and making faces at every unsuspecting passer by, laughing at himself, being such a "rebel" and by neither taking the pledge of allegiance to the King, nor singing the National Anthem. I'm sure 10 years old Tik-Tokers are SOOOOO identifying with him right now!

Then, Dior proudly announced they "tailored" that crumpled mess of a pantomime toff suit Sparry was wearing.

And finally, there was a minor logistical hitch, which left the King waiting for the Walses' car and them entering the abbey together. Of course, all the tit-stirrers journalists creamed themselves writing fan-fiction about huge fights and shouting matches which delayed the car. yes. Ladies and Gents, I present you the "royal experts".

Well that's about it, if i missed anything, please add to the recap.

Old thread:

Corrie On!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Thanks shushex for new thread and brilliant title from Churchills Ghost
So if we're not all Corrie'd out, we have the Big Lunch today
---

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Morning all!

Guess what I’ve just found in the village book box: an unthumbed looking copy of Waaagh! Off for a forensic hate read, brb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Just caught up and wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone posting yesterday, starting new threads, producing very appropriate new titles, sharing pictures, making me laugh, cry and feel very proud to be British, and of course part of the Tattle throng.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Big thanks to @Shushex for starting this new thread and to @Churchill's Ghost for the brilliant winning title.

Haven’t finished the last thread yet but I assume no pics of a ‘fabulous 4th birthday party’ with lots of famous celebrities attending have been released yet. Perhaps yesterday finally made her realise you can’t ‘out pomp’ the RF occasions no matter how hard you try.

Just want to say that I hope all Tattlers enjoyed the day yesterday, I know I did. ❤🥂👑

• Heart
Reactions: 49
No way was I going to keep up with yesterday! Loved everything about the Coronation. Princess Anne will just become even more of a legend after this. I really hope she knows what’s being said because I reckon she’d find it all hilarious!

On a side note I saw Lady Louise in Edinburgh a few weeks ago with (I assume) some of her Uni pals from St Andrews. They were just hanging around chatting and she looked so nice just in jeans and a jumper. She always seems to dress either too young or too old. She looked fabulous yesterday!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The coronation was wonderful. The King and Queen looked amazing, as did the rest of the Royals apart from Spare. William, Kate and their family played their part well in terms of support and engagement. The whole event was truly amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.