Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started on ITV, but then I heard that twit Tom whatismame and realised I didn't have GB News on my tv, so had to download the app (it seemed to take forever 🤣) I know David Starkey is a bit like Marmite, but as a historian he's sublime, his knowledge and the way he talks keeps me interested (loved all the David Starkey documentaries) Nice to see a variety of people in the crowd, not bad as the Royal family and the United kingdom are all racists 🙄 I still think Rachel's invite was rescinded 😉

I like David Starkey He reminds me of one of the leauge of Gentlemen characters the uncle who had the toad collection :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bbc have not mentioned protestors or shown Harry particularly. Think they have had a talking to.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wanted diamond tiaras and when they said flowers, I groaned.
But Catherine's head dress looked amazing.
Yes I agrees with that but I just think we have the bling already, just wear it - it counts as recycling these days 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wanted diamond tiaras and when they said flowers, I groaned.
But Catherine's head dress looked amazing.
with everything else she had on I think it was just perfect and then little Charlotte with her mini version 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We've stuck with Sky's coverage but I don't feel it's as good as it was for the Queen's funeral.

Reactions: 8
Louis was shouting, "where are the cheesy puffs I was promised?"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.