Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think dumbo bowed his head to Charles either when Chas walked past as they exited the Abbey .
He did actually before Charles got level with him, much to my surprise! It was quite a deep bowed head too, not a quick nod

Reactions: 22
Just said that as weather slightly improved, the fly past is all back on!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry’s bald head made more of an appearance than his face #redfeathered

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have switched to GB news
I started on ITV, but then I heard that twit Tom whatismame and realised I didn't have GB News on my tv, so had to download the app (it seemed to take forever 🤣) I know David Starkey is a bit like Marmite, but as a historian he's sublime, his knowledge and the way he talks keeps me interested (loved all the David Starkey documentaries) Nice to see a variety of people in the crowd, not bad as the Royal family and the United kingdom are all racists 🙄 I still think Rachel's invite was rescinded 😉

Reactions: 18
Eventually were going to need a display in the Tower, "Things used to block Harry"

#1 The noble Candle
#2 Annes Feather

Any guesses what will be used next? I think its a job Louis would enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.