Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning my lovelies, I've been soaking it all in. What an wonderful entrance. What a statement that the Wales were on the procession with the King and Queen.

And how divine the Wales all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Catherine's floral headpiece looks technically like a tiara 💕

She looks phenomenal. Take that, Myra

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I was going to ask if anyone was getting a bit emotional like I was but thought you would all call me pathetic and tell me to get a grip (ala mumsnet).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The ceremony is starting! If I didn't get chills before, I'm getting them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I suppose we're lucky that Welby didn't try to do this three days ago in the garden already

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lovely Tattlers. Am live in Hyde Park. Harry booed when he came on screen, Catherine , William , George and the glimpse of Charlotte massively cheered !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
That pause that Welby took before speaking, and that look. Scary. Only Smegs would not be scared 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.