Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla looks terrified!
She does. All Hazmat's insistence that she was angling for the crown all along fall out the window for me every time I see her at events like this. When the queen died she looked more upset than any of the actual Royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So incredibly moving. Especially seeing one of Camillas ladies even shedding a tear

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, would love to hear the choir in the cathedral- am sobbing now but imagine its bone tingling being there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bless that elder lady with the walking stick doing a curtsey when the woman half her age on that front row didn’t bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband heard me say ‘oof’ and said ‘ it’s the kilted wonder, isn’t it ? ‘ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.