Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The attempts to take control of the narrative by the gruesomes is failing spectacularly and I’m delighted. I think the Coronation will be a wonderful spectacle and I think (for a change) protesters will not be tolerated. I am not against peaceful protest but why should they get away with disrupting such a fabulous occasion that so many people are excited for.

Changed my avatar to try to make my crown look more Royal, not sure it’s worked!

Reactions: 41
Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

I put the C word (not THE C word - minds out of the gutter!) and it changed it to a crown but we all know what I mean

Reactions: 58
AMAZING

Reactions: 22
So happy for Brittany from Royal News Network, made the Daily Mail too

Reactions: 56
I thought Elton had fallen out with them, as his jet was wired and he heard them slagging him off? Or have I made that up??

Reactions: 37
I remember when she was going to be the new Ellen.

Reactions: 33
Overseas Royals are srarting to arrive. Queen of Thailand is stunning.

Apparently the Jamaican PM has announced he isn't coming, but who cares? Everyone who's anyone will be in the UK this weekend. Sorry, Smeg.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.