Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone snacking on for the coronation? Can't afford Fortnum hamper like one of our posters( will need pics of the F&M merch though!) The Markles interview was a huge non event IMO...
View attachment 2139169View attachment 2139173
I have 12 houseguests for the long weekend, and an additional 6 people for the coronation. We are doing high tea on the Saturday (full English in the morning!) and then pub in the evening. Sunday I am doing bacon rolls and a visit to a local castle then a gigantic roast dinner for 16 of us with some proper old school puds! I then have home made pastries to go with fruit on Monday before sending everyone on their journeys with a packed lunch! 5 people flying back up to bonnie Scotland, a couple of welshies and some from Cornwall. I’m so excited!!!!!! THIS is my forte and I’m so so excited!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I have 12 houseguests for the long weekend, and an additional 6 people for the coronation. We are doing high tea on the Saturday (full English in the morning!) and then pub in the evening. Sunday I am doing bacon rolls and a visit to a local castle then a gigantic roast dinner for 16 of us with some proper old school puds! I then have home made pastries to go with fruit on Monday before sending everyone on their journeys with a packed lunch! 5 people flying back up to bonnie Scotland, a couple of welshies and some from Cornwall. I’m so excited!!!!!! THIS is my forte and I’m so so excited!!!
Show us the F&M merch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww lovely seeing PP
---
C talking about his mother's coronation. He was 4. She bathed him wearing her crown to get used it.
---
It's a lovely programme. Really enjoying it.

Did Harry get featured or was he not mentioned?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Have netflix not learned their lesson yet?!
l

When Brad Pitt tried this same idea (albeit not in SA) the whole thing quickly escalated into a terrible thing which he is still associated to. The homes in America were build really badly and he was associated with the blame when all he did was financially contribute.

Rich people should never prance around pretending they're just like the poor, or even worse feel sorry for them, while they go back to their luxury lives after. It's insulting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
This whole netflix jolly to South Africa ( because thats what it is ) is really bugging me for some reason actully i know the reason they are going to exploit the hell out of those poor people
and I am finding the whole thing sickning

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
l

When Brad Pitt tried this same idea (albeit not in SA) the whole thing quickly escalated into a terrible thing which he is still associated to. The homes in America were build really badly and he was associated with the blame when all he did was financially contribute.

Rich people should never prance around pretending they're just like the poor, or even worse feel sorry for them, while they go back to their luxury lives after. It's insulting.
Was that New Orleans?

Reactions: 17
This whole netflix jolly to South Africa ( because thats what it is ) is really bugging me for some reason actully i know the reason they are going to exploit the hell out of those poor people
and I am finding the whole thing sickning
Do you express doubts that people will be dancing in the streets at their divine intervention??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Aww lovely seeing PP
---
C talking about his mother's coronation. He was 4. She bathed him wearing her crown to get used it.
---
It's a lovely programme. Really enjoying it.
I really enjoyed it too, loved near the end the photo of Queenie and Charles follows by the photo of Charles and Wills… I love to see PP too he was so handsome

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.