Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was Charlotte and her friends at the ballet performance. She was not in the performance but just watching with her friends. The group of little girls were brought up on stage at the end. A cast member tweeted saying she wasn't dancing but just watching, perhaps for a birthday treat.
So I don't think she's not practicing for the coronation, she wasn't wearing ballet attire or ballet shoes.

Reactions: 31
Thank you @Shushex for the great recap and @SuperhansKnitting for the great title.
Lovely Roobarb and Custard video @Zippy2000, thank you 🥰 !

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 Celt Views
Celt notes conflicting headlines of the Stoats being in a good place / a bad place.
Information from the Markle family could reveal the truth, and Celt watched the preview and said it was short but powerful.
Tom Markle's paid could be heard in his voice after his stroke, but nobody can "fix it: and there is no room for a relationship as the Ho has no use for him.
Her ignoring them has enabled them to unite in what promised to be the last joint interview, not ruling out individual interviews. The video ended promising to astound the world with a big PA bombshell.

Was the Ho hired by PA during her yachting days? PA and the Ho always ignored each other, too much so, and he clearly disliked her from the start. No proof that Markus Anderson is his son, or that PA made a girl pregnant in Toronto.

Tom Bower says the Ho is attempting to undermine the UK, and Angela Levin said they're undermining the King. The Stoat disgusting behaviour on their Pacific Tour was mentioned.

Does the Stoat really have no idea where he's sitting at the Coronation? (I think he knows). Senior Royals are kerping information from Beatrice and Eugenie as the Stoats are close to Eugenie but less so to Beatrice.

The Stoat is revealing damaging information just before the Coronation. William's "secret" settlement with the press, and dragging HM into it. Saying PC tried to stifle attempts to take on the press in order to smooth the way for public acceptance of himself and Camilla., and they had an arrangement with the press.

The Stoat has always done his best in relationships, and any failures are because of press intrusion. HM was exhausted by it all.

The Stoat says his mother would still be alive but for the phone-tapping scandal. Celt said that the phone-tapping led Diana to distrust her protection officers, and that she did not insist on not having protection but was refused it on the grounds of costs. So the Stoat is linking his mother's death to phone-tapping.
(I listened to this 3 times to be sure, and Celt clearly says that she believed Diana wasn't allowed security protection "because of costs") ???

"After her fatal crash Scotland Yard asked why Diana had no security. Tina Brown said that Diana had turned down security. But the suspicion is that Diana is in the same situation as Harry i.e. only offered security if attending an official royal event such as the Jubilee, but (was) refused security for the rest of the time."

"She (Diana) decided to use police protection but only when attending public events."

"Mr Wharfe then claimed: “If the Queen had insisted that she retain that security then we wouldn’t be having this discussion because Diana, in my view, would have been alive today.”

"He left Diana’s employment in 1993, and although she continued to use royal security officers up until her divorce, in the eight weeks leading up to her death she was protected by her boyfriend Dodi Fayed’s security."
mmmmmm... I could see a paranoid Diana - remember her and Charles were briefing the press against each other almost daily - not wanting "royal protection" as this would have made TRF aware of her every move.

Reactions: 26
I'd always understood that Camila was deemed not suitable as she'd had relationships before they met but I don't suppose we can ever be certain of things that are said in private or what should be kept private.
I thought Diana was completely wrong for him, they didn't seem to have much in common and she was thicker than a whale omelet, which must have driven him nuts, I imagine her natural charms soon wore thin, though I do think she was pretty shrewd and knew how to play games.
I feel sorry for Diana though, I'm not sure anyone was her true friend, I don't think she could trust anyone and the men she chose probably were only in it because of who she was, although she seemed to have no problem breaking up other women's marriages.
She was a complex person I think but ultimately idiotic. Just my opinion of course.
The marriage never stood a chance and the adults concerned should never have arranged it. "WHALE OMELETTE "!!!

Diana knew that Camilla was with PC before, during and after her marriage, even phoning her on the day of their wedding and always lurking. I wonder how I'd cope with that, aged 19 and from an unstable background? Yes Diana had affairs and damaged marriages later on, but she married knowing her husband was in love with a married woman and probably only later realised that she was needed to produce children.
It seems she did love PC and hoped he'd end up loving her, turn it around, but he didn't and it was public knowledge, and it was downhill from then on. In those circles it seems OK to let your wife have an open affair with a fellow officer while having affairs yourself as APB did. Embarrassing.
It was inevitable that she'd seek revenge. She was set up, really, and used.

HM should have insisted Diana keep her police protection at all times after her divorce as a settlement condition, HRH or not. The consequences of not doing so have been catastrophic and ongoing 25 years on with no signs of closure.
Funny how it all comes out in the wash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Watched the programme and genuinely felt sorry for her dad as he struggled to say how can I fix this. There seems to be a real love between them (Sam crying when they came to see her etc). Although he wants to reconcile he is better off without them.

M wants an apology and her demands met by H's family and she will reconcile. Her own dad wants to meet her to talk and reconcile and she ignores them and is in mourning as she has lost him?! As ever nothing makes senses until you realise that if H meets them M's Oliver twist childhood tale isn't true and they'd have to meet the kids. Does H not question why M isn't trying reconciling with her own family?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
@VC10
Apologies if you mentioned this later on in the thread I am just catching up. the car Diana was in was not a normal hire car. It was a butchered limo that had been written off twice and was dangerously full of faults.

she was in a dangerous lashed up car, with a drunk driver, not wearing her seatbelt.
Terrible 😒😒🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The marriage never stood a chance and the adults concerned should never have arranged it. "WHALE OMELETTE "!!!

Diana knew that Camilla was with PC before, during and after her marriage, even phoning her on the day of their wedding and always lurking. I wonder how I'd cope with that, aged 19 and from an unstable background? Yes Diana had affairs and damaged marriages later on, but she married knowing her husband was in love with a married woman and probably only later realised that she was needed to produce children.
It seems she did love PC and hoped he'd end up loving her, turn it around, but he didn't and it was public knowledge, and it was downhill from then on. In those circles it seems OK to let your wife have an open affair with a fellow officer while having affairs yourself as APB did. Embarrassing.
It was inevitable that she'd seek revenge. She was set up, really, and used.

HM should have insisted Diana keep her police protection at all times after her divorce as a settlement condition, HRH or not. The consequences of not doing so have been catastrophic and ongoing 25 years on with no signs of closure.
Funny how it all comes out in the wash.
I totally agree that everyone took advantage of Diana but she was an adult and pretty deluded if she thought she could change him or force him to love her if it was clear he was in love with someone else.
Her parents should have warned her against it, maybe they did and she ignored them? It’s like when gay men marry women hoping they can suppress their real feelings, it never goes well for anyone and it’s always the children that suffer most it seems.
Poor silly woman, don’t think there was anybody she could truly trust except maybe William but that’s a lot for someone as young as he was at the time.
Oh dear I misspelt omelette.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
From the beginning, she has needed to show her complete power over him. The new girlfriend having the Prince wait on her, bringing granola to a guest bedroom so she needn’t mingle with his friends, is not just rude…it is a power play. “See what I can make him do.”

“Whatever Meghan wants, Meghan gets.“… she wanted this UNDERSTOOD by everyone, from the very first. He is lower than a spare in this relationship…he is a go-fer, a tool, and a FOOL.

He is her possession. The stupid middle name “Harrison”…is just another example. It is bizarre, in a way…that the child needed to be branded with his parentage. Another possible indication of something different about his birth.,
Absolutely
Early interview he said that and I was 😯 woah shes going to be trouble and ahe clearly misunderstood how the monarchy works. In a way the royals are asset rich but 'cash poor' if compared to likes of Gates etc She didn't grasp this. I think she thought hes richer than he is. Much of what the royals 'own' belongs to us. For a supposed intelligent woman she showed her lack of intellect.
I also recall her 'family i never had' comment and that grips my tit now given her subsequent behaviour
How harry cant see this I've no idea. She must be good in bed, he really is that simple

Reactions: 37
I'm wondering if Harold isn't up to his old tricks. By not telling them his travel plans, where he is staying and when he is coming in it will be difficult for the minders to keep an eye on him. That is exactly what he wants so he can pull off one of his surprises. I see him just walking into WA to make an "entrance" and sitting where he not supposed to. You know he is going to pull off some stunt and he knows that they know so he is trying to get around them by telling them nothing beforehand.
It wouldn't surprise me if ILBW turned up with him 🤬

I'm sure that plans are in place to ensure that one, or both of them, can't make a scene.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I totally agree that everyone took advantage of Diana but she was an adult and pretty deluded if she thought she could change him or force him to love her if it was clear he was in love with someone else.
Her parents should have warned her against it, maybe they did and she ignored them? It’s like when gay men marry women hoping they can suppress their real feelings, it never goes well for anyone and it’s always the children that suffer most it seems.
Poor silly woman, don’t think there was anybody she could truly trust except maybe William but that’s a lot for someone as young as he was at the time.
I worked with someone who was at school with Diana. All the girls all had pinups of pop stars and she had one of Prince Andrew. They assumed that she had decided to marry into the Royal Family.
She was brought up near Sandringham and didn’t move to Althrop until she was about 16, it was never a family home just one that was inherited.
She knew exactly what her life would be like. Her sister dated Charles and turned him down because she didn’t want a royal life.
Diana knew what she wanted and when she saw she had a chance with Ca
Charles then she became exactly what he wanted

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.