Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right thank you.

What's period poverty?
Being too skint to afford Tampons?
WTF does he know about that?
Yes that's it. But he wouldn't and whilst it's a worthwhile cause - an annual memorial service is not the place.

Reactions: 19
If in doubt you wear a LBD with quality, well heeled and well fitting shoes, STOCKINGS, a wrap and a clutch with only proper jewellery in the right places and you take your cue from those around you as to what drink/cutlery/napkin/glass placement you need. You can always find great uncle dork too fascinating to pick up or touch anything until you can see what others do?! And you converse with the people you are seated with - you never change a hosts table plan ever. Bad form,

Reactions: 27
For some reason waaaagh was advertised for sale on my depop. They seem to be selling without having made it past his school days from the cover bookmark

Attachments

Reactions: 21
It would be so great if every spectator at the Coronation had fake Waagh hardback books and just started holding them up or looking engrossed when Harry appeared so it was just a line of Waagh

I blame the queen, she should have let him marry Camilla then this could all have been avoided, just my opinion of course.

Reactions: 25
I blame the queen, she should have let him marry Camilla then this could all have been avoided, just my opinion of course.
I'm glad that Diana came into our lives. She brought another dimension to the royal family. It's just a shame that Charles didn't appreciate all that she had to offer - and that's when things started to go belly up.

I also don't click on any article about them either!

Harry & Meghan #336 No more clicks for the Ho and Prince Dick

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.