Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, Smegz sounds as boring as fuck! I mean, even before the word salad/world's greatest whatever, and all the other shit, I can only think her lack of any form of sense of humour at all would make her a complete dinner party liability...

Reactions: 39
See, I think Camilla is good for Charles, and therefore good for the country. I don't think Cam has the slightest interest in self promotion, she'd rather be having a gin and a fag and laughing in the kitchen. I think she's pretty much OK
I feel the same

Reactions: 37
@Chita Yah, "period poverty" is indeed, as you say, being too skint to afford tampons. A very worthy cause but not what they expected from Harry's reading at a Christmas church service to elderly toffs.

I think Di would be even more p*ssed that the Harkles have torpedoed her legacy that has been reasonably intact for the last 25 years.

Reactions: 39
I think Di would be even more p*ssed that the Harkles have torpedoed her legacy that has been reasonably intact for the last 25 years.
Diana = Markled

She's like that comic relief character that is just there doing their own thing, but gets into trouble because of the bumbling idiot hero and sidekick/heroine.

Reactions: 25
I think he will refuse to bow to Queen Camilla or not sing to ‘ God save the King ‘ ..something petty and pointed…

I hope he does shout something out and then run out the wrong door …to be confronted by ….oh no , not the evil press ????…..
No , The British …..

Reactions: 24
do i start thread since i'm still here and not tonsil deep in NY urbanism?

Reactions: 19
Harry & Meghan #336 William is the liege man, Harry is the sleaze, man.

What was it?
At a memorial service he gave a speech about period poverty - and it appeared he didn't fully understand his speech.

She threw a wobbly about the British tradition of not sitting next to your partner at his friends dinner parties.

When invited to the next one she wrote demanding to know who else was going, when she didn't get a response she then also demanded to know what designers people going would be wearing - host didn't respond to that one either. She did turn up but was huffy and left before dinner.

I'd heard about the dinner party one before bur not the demand about who else was going and what designer they'd be wearing.

Just shows how superficial and lacking any class or manners she is.

That Mail article being removed is bizarre. I read the archived version and there's not much worse than everything we've already heard about the gruesome twosome before, so what's going on?

Reactions: 27
Yeah, daily mail,don't worry WE ALL READ IT and screenshotted it or remembered it!!!!!!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.