Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I googled and apparently he's "moved away from TV work".
Yeah he stepped down from etalk in 2020, then a year later he left both Your Morning and CTV to pursue a producing career and now he isn't involved in TV work as he completely left the industry, so it definitely seems strange that he is in the UK with Jessica unless like ChipDex said he has been asked to cover the Coronation for a Canadian network. But something about this whole thing seems off and is giving me major red flags.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Meemew

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (these threads move so quickly!), but I think the reason Meghan looks so different in the video is because she's using a very strong filter. It's really amazing the kind of filters you get now, even for video.

What gives it away is the much lighter colour of her eyes, but also the distance between her eyes.

Her eyes are slightly too close together and I always notice it, but here there are normal distance apart. There is so much of a blur effect going on too that the inner corner of her right eye has disappeared.

View attachment 2133461
Yes I think she has had work done but there is only so much the surgeons can do! The Lakers pics show the reality.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I haven't seen the Markle Expose being announced on any TV news, unless I've missed it. Considering how they normally report on anything the harkles do, or negative articles on KC, it's a bit odd

• Wow
In fairness, Thomas Markle does not look like a healthy man. He clearly adored smeg all the time she was growing up and for her to treat him in the way she has is appalling. And I think if she hadn't dropped her family in the way she did, they would be acting in a different manner.
Not healthy no, but 'deathbed' is overegging the pudding.

I just wish they'd all shut up TBH

• Heart
  • Haha

InsomniNat

I think he means Louis.
---

And the luxury campsites have toilets (albeit basic in comparison to domestic ones) so no need to pee in bushes. Surprised we didn’t get “I was bitten by a snake on my todger “
A snake probably crawled up hers and she didn’t notice, that’s why’s she’s always scratching her minge when the poor creature is trying to escape

• Haha

moodykitten

I have no sympathy. I hope he wallows in his cesspit, miserable as sin, for the rest of his life.

This makes me so 😡 . Rewriting history saying the late Queen supported him suing the Press. I really can't believe this is true. Is all this evidence he is spouting available for public viewing?

View attachment 2133434
Full authority to seek a resolution is NOT the same thing as filing a lawsuit.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Did anyone ever find out why JM is in the UK? How beautiful would it be if she were invited to one of the official things?!

• Sick
  • Haha

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
DM - seating areas of Coronation guests - hmmmm - Harold' name atop a Royal section and the illustration has his picture with KC3 & QC (not William) - DM stirring the pot??? FTFO

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
oh wait, I think I have it wrong. You use the “the” before the title when you are currently holding it. You drop the “the” after divorce (The Duchess of Sussex vs Duchess of Sussex)

Agents usually only take a percentage but the announce includes reputation and brand management, so I think they have to pay for that
I’d like to know who what she did to land this? It’s crazy.
She’s krazy!!
OMG!! 😆😆😆

(I gotta sleep b4 I go crazy!) 😴

• Haha
  • Heart

Duee

VIP Member
I'm beginning to wonder if her recorded introduction of Missi Harriman (or whatever his name is) has actually been shown as an example of what he can do to alter looks etc on video. After all he alters most, if not all, of his pictures by photoshopping them so why not this? It was mentioned that her spoken words and her lips were out of sync. so could be because the vid has been 'tampered' with.

The whole thing could be another of her childish pranks, laughing at the public ..... make everyone believe she has had work done on her face and when everyone is talking about it then disclose that it is all the work of her wonderful friend Missi.(don't think he's called that but can't be arsed to go back to find his correct name).
Now that you mention it.
This is regarding the photos (from Haribo’ Harriman’s twitter) and an article about a recent incident.
IMG_2633.jpeg

This is already possible with videos too, below some of the AI generated content platforms:
IMG_2634.jpeg

• Wow