Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlassesReading

I want to be a rich mum, how do I apply?!? 🙄🤣
Appears to only require crumpled clothing and a druggy husband.

Megz comes across more like Ma Ba(r)ker - a hard matriarch of a criminal family enterprise. ‘Rich mummy’ ?!?! - mummy got rich by selling/stealing others private lives to make money....
1682762383328.png
1682762443879.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks for your comments, and it's very confusing as every article I read said that it was PC who pushed for her HRH to be removed. I didn't know this, that HM had wanted her to keep it as the mother of the future King. That seems logical, so why did PC insist that she lose it? That's what I'd like to know. The reason given in the article that Diana tried to back the RF into a corner and then jumped the gun seems odd.

From your explanation, Lady C says that HM and PC had privately agreed that she'd keep her HRH but Diana jumped the gun so they gave her the lesser title. Is this true? This wouldn't have happened if they'd been clear in the first place and followed protocol, and if there had been no arguing about whether she should keep it or not? The Burke's Peerage writer said there was protracted wrangling as to whether she should keep her HRH, and that to lose it would be "unprecedented". The protracted discussions must have been between HM and PC, but it doesn't explain why PC took this position.

I don't really understand it all but it's a mess isn't it. The bit in big type, that she was "punished for not settling for HRH Princess Diana" is confusing. I'd like to know why her title was removed and what it achieved.
Quoting own post, but maybe I'm fussing over nothing? Does it matter now, all these years on? I tend to chew on things I don't understand, but will leave this sad subject to rest now as it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Avid Gardener. Smegz tried to shut a reddit group which has several A listers. Smegz throwing Boozy under the bus re court case.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Robert Lacey, historian talks about the Markle expose and Thomas Markle, after the ads on gb news. On now!

soph30

VIP Member
It would be so great if every spectator at the Coronation had fake Waagh hardback books and just started holding them up or looking engrossed when Harry appeared so it was just a line of Waagh 😂

• Haha

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Sparold talking about period poverty, ew, ew, ewwww! Cannot unsee!
Agree completely!
I think the Mail article posted by @ChipDex shouldn't be underestimated. The tide may well be turning and you really can't trust a friend not to tell something juicy to their partner, who may then become their ex-partner etc. etc.
And what a choice of anecdote!

prince-harry-harry.gif

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Reading about things like this is wonderful. I love how there are all these traditional roles and requirements to fill them. It really does bring the coronation to the people and allow them to take part. I always thought that the Harkles were elitist in their own little way, especially Meghan. It is part of her bullying routine to belittle people and make them feel smaller. I don't think that either of them understand the traditional features that go into a coronation. He will be there and not appreciate any of it and she ruined her chances to be let in the door.
---

If you see them in person, it will give you more than goosebumps! I saw them live at The Trooping 10 years ago and it was thrilling!

I saw Trooping when I was little ( many moons ago ) all I remember is being really scared of all the crowds and noise was about 5 or 6

• Heart

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
I must apologise @Cinnamon.girl for saying it was you who first mentioned the glass eye and the pigeons…… I thought it was as I remember falling about laughing at your recent posts about these two subjects. I suppose someone new to this site must wonder what on earth were are talking about sometimes, as did @Rhubarb10 hence their questions.

Anyway, sorry again for saying it was you Cinny and please don’t stop with your hilarious comments they make my day. 😁
And me too!! Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 ... Just needed to check 👀😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks @Chita and @Shushex for the brilliant summary!

BIB before I forget! I thought it’s a made-up word by Catherine Tate (non-native here lol)
ESL here. and i also know the term from Catherine Tate :ROFLMAO:

here's the one you cited, the "Doctor Who" one they made for Red Nose relief, i find it ever uplifting :D

• Haha
  • Heart

Duee

VIP Member
BLEACH!!😳🤢

You all need to suffer this shocker because I had to. I am in a generous mood 😁
Naaah, I actually like the lyrics of that soundtrack
Ho ho ho ho

me me me me
Seems legit. 🤔

eta: listening to it again, it probably says her her her her rather than ho ho ho ho, but is there any difference in her case? I thought so!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
What an extraordinary amount of words to use to say fuck all.
---

yep!
---

So essentially she’s going to be hawking a load of old shit. Because we’ve all seen how well TV projects go for her 🐘

and even that’s not original, fungus has already done it!
I wonder how much the agency is charging her (or more likely, the genius known as Hazno) for their services? If they’re just getting ‘commission’ on her future projects they’re fucked!!! Oh I do love another unsuccessful relaunch from the forever delusional ILBW!

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Love Alistair Bruce and its him I will watching on the day for his excellent commentary. This looks interesting

He's excellent.

Shame they've got Kay Burley on duty that day.

Actually when she was out and about with the crowds for royal weddings she wasnt too annoying.