Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ravjav

Same! I come from a line of crocheters but none of us can learn knitting...and we have tried! (In fact I am crocheting and reading Tattle as I have a work conference droning on in the background)
I can't knit either but I love loom knitting when I want to switch from crochet.

Reactions: 21

soph30

VIP Member
For some reason waaaagh was advertised for sale on my depop. They seem to be selling without having made it past his school days from the cover bookmark 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Long article in the Telegraph repeated in the Express, also on Jeremy Vine, with Jo Hansford talking about Camilla's hair. All over the news. I think it's a puff piece disguised as a beauty plug thing, how she and Chuck love each other......sense of humour, both wearing kilts and laughing, soulmates. Children. Then she says Catherine's hair is too long as she's so slim and you have to keep things in proportion. I.e. Catherine's hair length isn't in proportion to her body. She'd cut six inches off. As for William, it's too late and he should have got hair plugs years ago.
It's none of Hansford's business and is very rude imo. I noticed she didn't mention the back of Chuck's neck looking like a sheep's bum.

"As for the famously follicly-challenged male royals, Hansford wishes they had been given better guidance about hair loss and transplants early on. Alongside colour and cuts, the salon offers a whole range of individual services and has in-house experts in wigs, hairpieces and trichology."

I bet they do. Crafty promotion of her business there. Give it a miss, William, and stay as you are. Remember Wayne Rooney. Stick with what you've got Catherine, it's lovely as it is.

Had William gone to Hansford for plugs she might have given an interview like this telling the world about it. What was this article for? I personally am not interested in the condition of Cam's hair and I doubt many people are. There's a limit to what you can say about someone's hair and it doesn't stretch to pages like this nonsense.

Someone suggested she'd get fired for this, but I think it's another piece of Camilla promotion agreed in advance and spread wide. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't like the look of Jo Hansford at all.

Last edited:

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I just realised, in the preview of the Markle expose where a man and woman are sat on the back of an open topped car waving to people - I initially thought that was the harkles wedding. But it's not. It's one of the unseen videos ! Am I the last to spot that lol.
Also reminded me of the invictus games video, of her and H on the little jeeps.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
[
I strongly believe KCIII must find a way to remove their titles. Everytime smeagol smugly calls herself The Duchess of Sussex it puts another dent in the RF's armor. Yes that will mean their scyphantic squaddies will call her princess smeagol, but so what? They already call her princess meaghan, queen of their vile hearts. The reeks are bullies and bullies lose their power when their victims fight back.The RF needs to repudiate them; their brand is based on the stardust of the British Royal family whom they will continue to bully as long as they have those sussex titles. Yes removing their titles offers them another platform for victimhood. However, people are becoming tired of waaaaah. In the short term it will allow them more whingefest fuel. So what? When they have nothing left to whine about, they will fabricate a new dung done me wrong to lie about in their vicious, jealous unending quest to destroy the RF. However, I firmly believe that if the RF repudiates them, and starves them of the the royal stardust, they will quickly lose their media platform, and their contracts with netflix , etc will fall away. I know Charles does not want to lose his darling boy, but the reality is haz is already lost.It's time for some tough love. It's time to come clean about the sussex sprogs. The RF will take a hit when they air those dirty diapers, but they are already taking a beating with the drip drip of deceit from montecito. The informed public is already suspicious about their sprog narrative, and at somepoint the truth will eek out and the feeling of bretrayal will be deep. The position of the RF will be more powerfull if they are the ones who unravel the reeks' web of deceit. I am sorry, but Her Majesty bears the brunt of blame for enabling them. Now the responsibily falls to Charles who needs to stop thinking like a dad and start acting like a King. He needs to protect his crown, his wife, his son, his family and his people.
BIB
"The position of the RF will be more powerfull if they are the ones who unravel the reeks' web of deceit."
This is why the RF have done nothing to clear any of this up over the years. They are part of the deceit and can't make a move without exposing themselves. Far from the Stoat being Chuck's Darling Boy, I bet KC loathes and fears him because of what he's done. Not to W&C but to him and his wife and the trashing of his accession.

This is why Chuck can't simply repudiate them as you suggest, as the RF are in as deep as the Stoats. As you say, "it's time to come clean about the Sussex sprogs", but if the RF told the truth that they'd knowingly helped foist a couple of fraud babies on the public, what then?

C&C had a heavy press campaign to present them in a good light for years, that bit of the Stoat's rambling is true.

• Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
View attachment 2132978

So she now has Ari Emanuel as her agent. Her, not Harry.
He also reps people like The Rock.
They have her styled with the divorced title.
Ari is the brother of Democratic Party powerhouse Rahm Emanuel.
The wrinkled pink flamingo outfit was from Staud…owned by Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel.
Expect to see her with all WME people now
it all makes sense now.
This is her big rebrand

My husband is also repped by WME’s literary division in NY, so we’ve got that in common…
Someone may have mentioned this. "The" is not the divorced title.
The gruesomes voluntarily said they would put the HRH in abeyance.
So her title should be Smeg, Duchess of Sussex not The Duchess of Sussex.

Duee

VIP Member
I blame Ashley Cole.🤣

12th wedding anniversary tomorrow for W & C I wonder what stunt the plastic one will pull. Just watching the windsors it's hilarious-muggan
I wonder... has anyone noticed the timing of her stunts during the day (UK times) or does she release stuff evey time they blood

Plantagenet

VIP Member
“The agency will be focusing on building out her business ventures across multiple facets of the agency & its broader ecosystem, including film & television production, brand partnerships & more.”

How does a talent agency even have an “ecosystem”? Did Smeg write that blurb for WME? It sounds just like her word salad. She and WME seem perfectly suited for each other. 🙄
Ecosystem is just a description of all the pots the agency has its fingers in. This is how they are able to create and package things for their clients to be a part of. They rep the writer, the actor, the director and the producer and they package it all together when they find a "property" aka story/book that will suit them all. This is how movies are made today. The agencies very often go to the studio with the package and if the studio likes it, it is a go. Of course there can be burps along the way. Someone in the package might have to drop out, but the agency will find another client to make it happen or negotiate for the right person. Bottom line is people work, they make money and the agency makes money from their percentage fees and from being a part of the action. Hollywood accounting is a science and the the one place where a movie can be successful and still not make money on paper. Trust, me, they all make money. It just doesn't show up the way you would think. There is a whole vocabulary that they have. Front end, back end, points and lots more words that only mean something to them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20