Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2ofeach

VIP Member
I ss this off a fb coronation page, fully timed breakdown of the days events. Obviously those in different countries need to work with their timezones.
@Chita that sentence disclaimer on your doodles is perfect, no misunderstanding there. Definitely laying down the rules there.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Why on earth is Camilla's long-term hairdresser making vaguely derogatory comments about William and Catherine's hair, all of a sudden? What business is it of hers?

William went bald with dignity. What did she want him to do?

I saw an archived version of the article elsewhere, and she said Catherine needed a haircut.

She refused to talk about Smeg, and never mentioned Hazza's scraggly mess.

ETA: A couple of screenshots

Well she won’t be doing Camilla’s hair much longer after saying that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Stolen. Sorry it starts out mid-sentence. Here's where it was posted.

Royal Expert Princess Consuela Banana-hammock

@sage1411

I agree with this premise, she got a new face, new rep, and there were moves about her old blog for a while. She is moving into a new business venture and will use contacts at her new agency to do it. Only problem is her. She can’t help herself. She screws up every deal she gets

1682700711350.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

GlassesReading

I don’t know what sort of arrangement the British press has with the Royal Family, but surely there is some ambitious US investigative reporter who could tackle the issue of the possible children. This could be Pulitzer prize material regardless of how it’s resolved. It seems that questions are multiplying, not disappearing. I still can’t imagine, if the children exist, not taking them to the coronation.
I wonder if potentially there is another culutre clash around surrogacy - in the UK we understand surrogate children would not legally be allowed in to the line of succession - we accept the context of hereditary monarchy.

I'm not sure the US would understand the significance of lying about surrogacy? Maybe they would? In the UK surrogacy itself is not legal for financial gain - obviously is abused as I don't suppose many women living fulfilled lives decide to opt to carry someone else's baby - family surrogacy excepted, I understand some of those decisions.

However, in US it is an open financial transaction and doesn't have the same stigma that we in the UK might feel. Off topic: I know lots on here don't see a problem with surrogacy itself, I am not in favour of another woman undergoing the physical burden and health implications for financial gain to assist a wealthier woman - so after a lot of thought in the past, I'm 100% against surrogacy.

My fantasy suspicion is along the surrogacy lines and that the kids are in fact Megz (I can see Markles in the kids, but not any Harry).

I suspect it is Harry that's the infertile one - hence the ginger filter and the endless comments to assert links to Harry ie. the Spencer eyes... I think they used anonymous ginger sperm.....! They ran off to Canada when the DNA sample was requested after the surrogacy issue couldn't be ignored as maybe they knew Harry had a blue todger shooting blanks after the surgery as a toddler.

Anyway, I did say "fantasy" as I have no evidence other than eyes/observations from the photos that have been presented and as has often been pointed out there are no photos of the kids with other people so it's difficult to be entirely sure they're the actual kids, let alone the same kids in any photo, let alone their actual offspring. There might be a nursery somewhere holding an unfortunately spiteful ginger child , ie a mini- Harry - but I don't see mini Harry in either of the kids presented - I'd imagine Harry's kids would be a hell of a pain in the arse if they took after Harry. I see small Markle children, at least Megz was good at pretending (when a kid etc) to be friendly and kind when the occasion demanded - Harry needed a Palace PR machine to help him not reveal his spiteful nature.

• Heart
  • Wow

crw200

So, she rebranded from actress to humanitarian and now she’s back to actress? The agency might be able to get her a role or 2 but they can’t make her a successful actress.
We knew stunts would be pulled ruining up to the coronation but I did not expect this excessiveness going into the week of. It’s almost like he wants his invitation revoked so he something else to cry about.

Chita

VIP Member
Tom Cruise and Dame Joan Collins just announced as being part of the coro concert.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I always thought so and Steadman is a beard.
Funny you wrote that. Back around 2009, I was working a night shift in the ER w/a Doc who commuted up from Chicago. We got to talking about Doprah and he told me Stedman really was her “beard.” This doc went to the same gym as Stedman and confirmed he was gay. (I didn’t ask how he knew this, but did wonder if the doctor was!)
I was like, “No way! They’re a legit couple!” And he just laughed and said they absolutely weren’t, Doprah was gay (but firmly in the closet) and Stedman was just her front! I’ve always wondered if Doprah paid for everything Stedman had just to keep her cover secure! It is not unusual for the Uber rich to do that. Many Hollyweird couples have that arrangement, and even if they’re both straight, some still have an arranged marriage.
I think H & M have one, too.

• Wow

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Just saw a post by another top Bollywood actress, Alia Bhatt (these actresses are all connected through the same two guys, or rather one 😂), who will be making her MET Gala debut. Priyanka Chopra will be there as well, of course.

Is Smegs not going, again? 🤭🤭

I'm feeling quite b#&@y tonight. Better than feeling low. Two exhibitions this week, didn't even break even, which is terrible given the family finances.

But worse was that none of the people I'd invited turned up. Didn't even bother to apologise and/or give an excuse. Dare I say that Smegs seems to have better manners (😱😱), in the sense that at least she gives the "didn't want to steal thunder" excuse?

Neither of my crush/potential something-s worked out either. They're both completely ignoring me now. Could have done with a bit of distraction but nope. God forbid the day that I have to accept a Sparry-like. I'd rather retire to a jungle with lions 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
i'm half expecting Jack McCoy to tremble voice call "Oooobjection!" then pull a Perry Mason form his motorcycle helmet, while Rubirosa splendidly admires him in awe and form the back seats, Greene and Briscoe crack some one liner in the vein of "Well this Duke's cards have no Royal Flush".

Edit: DU-DUM!
Stop! Stop! I'll run out of clean pants 🤣🤣🤣
Dear @Plantagenet the Fred closed b4 I caught up on the Left Coast. Was thinking of making this instead of the quiche coz the teen is obsessed w/ asparagus. The quiche isn't great he loves eggs but has an intolerance to that and yogurt that causes acne. Might be cute if I can do a Union Jack tart but probably too much faff for one small family.
Had lunch w/ my friend that saw the Cure all over the UK recently; she brought me the most beautiful Platty Joob jeweled ornament!!! I didn't buy myself any souvenirs last Summer
20230427_082742.jpg
20230422_141205.jpg
except food and textiles so I was especially touched by such a lovely gift 💜

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I have to say I do think that we will have some new revelations in this programme and we will definitely see some footage that as we have never seen before, especially the first video where it shows Meghan at her prom which when you look at feels more like a wedding than a prom especially when you see Meghan in the car.
I agree with you but this will so enrage and embarrass her big time, I can't wait for all the fun comments and her response PR wise . I'm not going to lie , I can't wait to hear all the fall out about this, . Timing from the Markle point of view, maximum exposure and actually won't detract imo but it is an interesting side show and I see it as that a very minor side show !